Windows 10: How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM,

Discus and support How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM, in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM, HD, Network on the server machine, We are struggling at the moment with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamal numan, Jan 1, 2019.

1. How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM,

How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM, HD, Network on the server machine,

We are struggling at the moment with performance issue at our server machine. The issue is that we couldn’t figure out which actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM, HD, Network on the server machine.

Are there tools to identify which actions are causing the highest load?

Thank you

Jamal

How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM, [​IMG]

:)

jamal numan, Jan 1, 2019

2. Advise for/against engineering sample cpu

So are they identifiable through a print on the dye, BIOS or CPUZ (family, stepping, Model, revision) ?

Can anyone post a CPUZ of an ES cpu please?

It could equally be a genuine part being "suggestively" marketed.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jan 1, 2019
  3. JanZaar Win User
    wsappx causing high CPU load

Hi,

wsappx is causing high CPU load

JanZaar, Jan 1, 2019
  4. JaYp146 Win User

How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM,

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM,

1. How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM, - Similar Threads - identify actions causing

2. Identifying driver causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Identifying driver causing BSOD: My laptop suddenly went into BSOD with the error IRQL_NOTLESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried using a bsod viewer to identify the driver but it just states ntoskrnl.exe. I have the dump files available, will it be helpful in identifying the driver that is causing this issue?...
  3. How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM,

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM,: How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM, HD, Network on the server machine, We are struggling at the moment with performance issue at our server machine. The issue is that we couldn’t figure out which actions causing the highest load in the CPU,...
  4. Identifying installed RAM on Window10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Identifying installed RAM on Window10: Hi, Recently, I have installed another 4GB RAM on My LAPTOP. Unfortunately, I couldn't able to identify that new installed RAM on WINDOWS10. I am using OS -Up to date. in system Properties still it showing 4GB RAM instead of 8GB. please guide me how to resolve the...
  5. KB4338853 Causing High CPU & RAM Usage by Runtime Broker

KB4338853 Causing High CPU & RAM Usage by Runtime Broker: Hi there, I just had an issue with the second latest Windows 10 Update KB4338853. It caused the process Runtime Broker to use about 50% of my CPU and about 2 GB of RAM which rendered the performance of my PC to a stuttery useless mess. After uninstalling KB4338853 it went...
  6. How To Identify Cause of 100% Disk Usage?

How To Identify Cause of 100% Disk Usage?: I have a win10 machine that keeps slowing down drastically and when I check with Task Manager I see there's 100% system disk usage. And I can't figure out what is causing it. And I can't understand how it could be that important that is would slow the machine. 100% usage...
  7. BSOD when CPU under load, not caused by high temps.

BSOD when CPU under load, not caused by high temps.: Hi all, I have posted here before about BSOD issues and I thought they had stopped after your help. Alas, they have returned with a vengeance. The BSODs usually happen when the CPU is under load, they happen often when playing DotA 2 and every time when running wprime. I...
  8. DDR4 RAM not working on highest possible speed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DDR4 RAM not working on highest possible speed?: I just got a new motherboard, cpu, ram and ssd, my ram is DDR4 2133mhz it's a single 8gb stick, my mobo is ga-z170-gaming k3, I expeted speccy and cpu-z to show 2133mhz but they show it's working @1066Mhz altho in bios it says it's clocked at 2133mhz, is it supposed to be...
  9. CPU load

CPU load: I have PC Matic on my Windows 10 computer and scan the computer once a week. Last week my CPU load Test went from 6% to 31%! Would Windows cause this?? I've had a couple of "issues" with Win10 lately and am wondering if Windows is the cause should I format my drive and...
  10. Hangup cause identified but not fixed

in Windows 10 Support
    Hangup cause identified but not fixed: I've several times reported an intermittent hangup where I cannot start programs for up to 10 minutes, but already running programs continue running. (The 10 minutes is a sort of a guess. I usually power down and restart rather than wait.) I've confirmed at least one cause -...