Windows 10: How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM,

Discus and support How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM, in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM, HD, Network on the server machine, We are struggling at the moment with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jamal numan, Jan 1, 2019.

1. How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM,

How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM, HD, Network on the server machine,

We are struggling at the moment with performance issue at our server machine. The issue is that we couldn’t figure out which actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM, HD, Network on the server machine.

Are there tools to identify which actions are causing the highest load?

Thank you

Jamal

How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM, [​IMG]

:)

jamal numan, Jan 1, 2019

2. Advise for/against engineering sample cpu

So are they identifiable through a print on the dye, BIOS or CPUZ (family, stepping, Model, revision) ?

Can anyone post a CPUZ of an ES cpu please?

It could equally be a genuine part being "suggestively" marketed.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jan 1, 2019
  3. JanZaar Win User
    wsappx causing high CPU load

Hi,

wsappx is causing high CPU load

JanZaar, Jan 1, 2019
  4. JaYp146 Win User

How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM,

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM,

1. How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM, - Similar Threads - identify actions causing

2. Which Desktop PC has the highest amount of RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Desktop PC has the highest amount of RAM?: I'm shopping for a new Desktop PC to replace my 2018 HP 12 GB RAM and want to get whichever one has the highest amount of RAM. But since I'm not a pro, I'd like input from you, the experts. I'm looking for one that's Windows 11 ready, has a disc drive. Monitor and keyboard...
  3. Which Desktop PC has the highest amount of RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Desktop PC has the highest amount of RAM?: I'm shopping for a new Desktop PC to replace my 2018 HP 12 GB RAM and want to get whichever one has the highest amount of RAM. But since I'm not a pro, I'd like input from you, the experts. I'm looking for one that's Windows 11 ready, has a disc drive. Monitor and keyboard...
  4. How to identify unexpected shutdown causes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to identify unexpected shutdown causes: My brand new lenovo sporadically shuts down at some point after working hours. This happens every 2-3 days, and I can't find any pattern. How do I identify the shutdown causes? I found this Critical entry in the event logs, but I'm not sure what to make of it? - <Event...
  5. how to identify the driver causing 0xC1900101

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to identify the driver causing 0xC1900101: tried twice to go from 1909 to 2004 then twice to go from 1919 to 20H2 on an HP255 G6, fails with every time most often on boot the screen goes nuts - looks like the result you get when you try to use an unsupported resolution setting - and I have to hold the power key down...
  6. Low Ram - High CPU Load?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Low Ram - High CPU Load?: Basically the title, if you have a very low amount of RAM, to the point where its bottle necking your computer, can that put more stress on the CPU? And further increase the pressure on it and thus temperature increase? And I guess in general, if you have components in a...
  7. Identify the cause of CPU Spike and crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Identify the cause of CPU Spike and crash: I am using a Dell 5490 AIO since May and I still haven't figure out the cause of CPU spike. Now, it is causing a lot of trouble because my PC hang twice in the past 4 days. I checked Event Viewer and it only shows the Event 10010 Skype timeout error after the system crashed....
  8. Upgraded CPU and RAM. Windows circle loads forever...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgraded CPU and RAM. Windows circle loads forever...: I just updated my CPU and RAM. I was able to turn on the PC, get into the bios, the bios reset everything. I made sure everything was pretty much stock. Saved and exit, and now I just have the windows logo with the spinning balls that seem to be chugging away at something....
  9. How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM,

in Windows 10 Support
    How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM,: How to identify the actions causing the highest load in the CPU, RAM, HD, Network on the server machine, We are struggling at the moment with performance issue at our server machine. The issue is that we couldn’t figure out which actions causing the highest load in the CPU,...
  10. DDR4 RAM not working on highest possible speed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DDR4 RAM not working on highest possible speed?: I just got a new motherboard, cpu, ram and ssd, my ram is DDR4 2133mhz it's a single 8gb stick, my mobo is ga-z170-gaming k3, I expeted speccy and cpu-z to show 2133mhz but they show it's working @1066Mhz altho in bios it says it's clocked at 2133mhz, is it supposed to be...