Windows 10: How to identify where the WHEA-Logger even id 2 is coming from

Discus and support How to identify where the WHEA-Logger even id 2 is coming from in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im Getting random restart on my PC and the event viewer points that every event before restart, it shows Whea-Logger event id 2.This is what is in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Frank B3, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Frank B3 Win User

How to identify where the WHEA-Logger even id 2 is coming from

Im Getting random restart on my PC and the event viewer points that every event before restart, it shows Whea-Logger event id 2.This is what is in the details in XML View:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger" Guid="{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}" /> <EventID>2</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>3</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000002<

:)

Frank B3, Feb 25, 2024

2. WHEA-Logger event ID 17, Windows 10

A BING search of "WHEA-Logger event ID 17, Windows 10" comes up with a ton of threads. Here is a real big one...

WHEA-Logger flood - Event ID 17 - HP Support Community - 5424405

WHEA-Logge​r flood - Event ID 17

The bigger they are, the tougher the problem. Get back to us with your plan, a question, or progress report.

PCR Just PCR, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Chakri_76 Win User
    Whea logger event id 1 level 2

My system was shutdown suddenly.

When i saw the event viewer the following error was shown.

Whea-Logger

Event Id 1

Level 2.

The link for the event:

OneDrive

Please go through it and help me.

Chakri_76, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Kol12 Win User

Kol12, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

1. How to identify where the WHEA-Logger even id 2 is coming from - Similar Threads - identify where WHEA

2. How to identify where the WHEA-Logger even id 2 is coming from

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to identify where the WHEA-Logger even id 2 is coming from: Im Getting random restart on my PC and the event viewer points that every event before restart, it shows Whea-Logger event id 2.This is what is in the details in XML View:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  3. WHEA Logger - Event ID 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Logger - Event ID 2: I am getting over 15,000 warning events notifying me of WHEA Logger - Event ID 2.The process ID points to a svchost and DPS service particularly as the issue.I restarted the DPS service which confirmed it is this service which is causing the errors to appear.The message is "A...
  4. WHEA Logger - Event ID 2

WHEA Logger - Event ID 2: I am getting over 15,000 warning events notifying me of WHEA Logger - Event ID 2.The process ID points to a svchost and DPS service particularly as the issue.I restarted the DPS service which confirmed it is this service which is causing the errors to appear.The message is "A...
  5. Windows-WHEA-Logger ID: 46

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows-WHEA-Logger ID: 46: Hello All!1My Server has been shutting down lately while just running. Using Event ID, I have noticed a couple of errors.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this entry contains further information.2The...
  6. Windows-WHEA-Logger ID: 46

Windows-WHEA-Logger ID: 46: Hello All!1My Server has been shutting down lately while just running. Using Event ID, I have noticed a couple of errors.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this entry contains further information.2The...
  7. Whea-Logger id 18

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea-Logger id 18: My newly built PC keeps on restarting randomly. Sometimes, it will run for 6-10 hours without any issue. Then other times it will simply restart when I open an application browser, tabs, etc. or games and sometimes it just restarts at its will. Every time it restarts. I using...
  8. WHEA Logger Event ID 18

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA Logger Event ID 18: Computer Type: Desktop GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 3GB CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16GB x2 PSU: beQuiet Stragiht Power 11 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold Case: Midtower with 4 Stock Fans Operating System & Version: Windows 10...
  9. Whea logger event id 1 level 2

Whea logger event id 1 level 2: My system was shutdown suddenly. When i saw the event viewer the following error was shown. Whea-Logger Event Id 1 Level 2. The link for the event: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoLGGOtT_rdGjQssOkxdo9xF-u0r Please go through it and help me....
  10. Whea logger id 1

Whea logger id 1: Uncorrectable error -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger" Guid="{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}" /> <EventID>1</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level>...