Windows 10: How to identify which apps will be uninstalled for all accounts in the pc and which ones...

Discus and support How to identify which apps will be uninstalled for all accounts in the pc and which ones... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to uninstall as many apps as possible from my Admin account before I do the next backup. I don't really use her computer anymore so I no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AstroneerTips, Sep 20, 2021.

1. How to identify which apps will be uninstalled for all accounts in the pc and which ones...

I need to uninstall as many apps as possible from my Admin account before I do the next backup. I don't really use her computer anymore so I no longer need to have many of those apps. Unfortunately my daughter uses some of those apps, and some - not all - were uninstalled in her account too, one was 25 Gbs!!Thanks guys.

:)

AstroneerTips, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Mark0 Win User

Completely uninstall provisioned apps: how-to and detailed explanation

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough. In step 1 I suggest to create ONE user only. I see you start with 2 users.
    I suggested so because I see the error after the app has been uninstalled for that user and it is reverted to Staged state, i.e. it is still there, but not installed to any user. At that point option 6 fails for me. When you try option 6, I see the app is still installed for the second account.

Mark0, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Windows 10 self installing apps I have uninstalled!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to end the task in task manager.

• Go to task bar

• Right click on task bar

• Select task manager

• Click on apps and end the task.
    Step 2: Go to appwiz.cpl and locate to the apps, right click on apps and uninstall apps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to create new user account and check if it helps.

Step 3: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts
      and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 20, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

How to identify which apps will be uninstalled for all accounts in the pc and which ones...

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, How to identify which apps will be uninstalled for all accounts in the pc and which ones... :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

How to identify which apps will be uninstalled for all accounts in the pc and which ones...

1. How to identify which apps will be uninstalled for all accounts in the pc and which ones... - Similar Threads - identify apps uninstalled

2. How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?: I wanted to stop unwanted services from my task manager but want to know that which service is used by which app because I don't want to end a service which is important or I want that service....
  3. How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?: I wanted to stop unwanted services from my task manager but want to know that which service is used by which app because I don't want to end a service which is important or I want that service....
  4. How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled: When I checked the Apps in Settings, I found a 565GB unnamed app, later when i restarted the laptop the app's name was in Chinese, and when I closed the Settings and came back it was the unnamed app again. Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of this app?...
  6. An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled

An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled: When I checked the Apps in Settings, I found a 565GB unnamed app, later when i restarted the laptop the app's name was in Chinese, and when I closed the Settings and came back it was the unnamed app again. Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of this app?...
  7. An unnamed app which can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to identify which driver is causing BSOD

How to identify which driver is causing BSOD: HiI have trouble almost a year now with random BSOD on my ROG Laptop. Send it back to service, they returned it with conclusion - no hardware issues.It has to be a buggy driver - that's what WhoCrashed always suggestsBut I can't identify which one.I'm constantly updating....
  9. "An app was reset" - Which one?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "An app was reset" - Which one?: A windows 10 enforced update occurred on my system and when it rebooted, I got a pop up window saying that "an app was reset", but there was no indication of which one. How do I get Windows 10 to show me which app was reset?...
  10. Which one should I uninstall?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which one should I uninstall?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/weeabboo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehf7vd/which_one_should_i_uninstall/