Windows 10: how to import contact csv file into live mail

Discus and support how to import contact csv file into live mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I import contacts csv file into Windows Live Mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WalterHertler1, Sep 17, 2020.

1. how to import contact csv file into live mail

How do I import contacts csv file into Windows Live Mail

:)

WalterHertler1, Sep 17, 2020
  2. ejb0618 Win User

Trouble importing csv file to Live Mail

I have tried to import a csv & a vcf file into Live Mail. I get a message that the vcf file isn't correct & I get only the A's & B's imported with the csv file. All of the contacts are in Excel when I open it. I have a little over 200 contacts. Anyone know what I can do?

ejb0618, Sep 17, 2020
  3. mrcomp Win User
    Import Contacts to Mail app in Win 10

Exporting Contacts from Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Outlook 2013:

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts folder, and then click Export.
    • Select Comma separated values (.CSV).
    • In the CSV Export window click Browse and select the Desktop folder.
    • From there you have to go to Hotmail and import the CSV file

mrcomp, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

how to import contact csv file into live mail

Importing contacts to Mail app using .csv file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that there are duplicate contacts showing up in the Windows 10 Mail app. The Mail app uses the People’s app to store the contact information. You can try typing the email address and when you see the suggestions popped-up you, use the
    arrow key to move the cursor to the email address that you want to delete and tap the Delete and check if the email address is deleted.

As you want to import contacts to Windows 10 Mail app, you have to import the contacts to the People’s app and all the contacts will be imported to the Mail app.

Currently, the option to import a .csv file to the Mail app is not available, you can import the contacts to the People’s app. Please refer the suggestions provided by

Sangeeta Sarkar
    replied on February 22, 2016 and see if that helps you in importing the contacts.

However, to import a .csv file to the Mail app seems to be a valid suggestion, I would encourage you to provide your valuable feedback in Feedback hub so that our development team can review your suggestions. To provide your feedback, please refer
    to the article Send feedback to Microsoft
    with the Feedback Hub app.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

how to import contact csv file into live mail

1. how to import contact csv file into live mail - Similar Threads - import contact csv

2. How do I import contacts file to mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I import contacts file to mail?: How do I import contacts in a documents file to mail@ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-import-contacts-file-to-mail/c3f605a6-ac33-4048-85f4-b4c2e77b5fda
  3. How do I import contacts file to mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I import contacts file to mail?: How do I import contacts in a documents file to mail@ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-import-contacts-file-to-mail/c3f605a6-ac33-4048-85f4-b4c2e77b5fda
  4. Import contacts from Live Mail to Mail on Windows 10

Import contacts from Live Mail to Mail on Windows 10: I have my contacts from Live Mail in a cvs file...how do I import them into my new computer with Mail on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-contacts-from-live-mail-to-mail-on-windows/2edaa469-79ac-4cf7-84d8-99d65a999e77
  5. exporting contacts from gmail to csv file then importing the .csv file to outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exporting contacts from gmail to csv file then importing the .csv file to outlook: I have a dell 15-3567 win 10 OS and Outlook 2019 I am trying to exporting contacts from gmail to a csv file on my desktopwhich I have done sucessfully, then importing the .csv file into outlook. to use in outlook E-mail in Outlook 2019 ,when I choose file, open &...
  6. How can I import a CSV file of CONTACTS into Windows 10 MAIL?

How can I import a CSV file of CONTACTS into Windows 10 MAIL?: the question is "How can I import a CSV file of CONTACTS into Windows 10 MAIL?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-import-a-csv-file-of-contacts-into/88f590f5-0ed5-4ab3-b34f-766335300aec
  7. Importing contacts to Mail app using .csv file

Importing contacts to Mail app using .csv file: I have 3 questions regarding issues I'm having with Windows 10 Mail. (1) When typing a particular contact's name (same for several actually) within an email, two or more options pop-up. One of them is correct and the other options are totally wrong - i.e. not any contacts...
  8. Windows Mail/People import CSV file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail/People import CSV file: I see some articles here that must be using a different Windows Mail, because mine does not look like what they say. In 'About' mine says version 16005.10827.20137.0. Is that the correct one?? If so, can I import contacts?...
  9. Trouble importing csv file to Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Trouble importing csv file to Live Mail: I have tried to import a csv & a vcf file into Live Mail. I get a message that the vcf file isn't correct & I get only the A's & B's imported with the csv file. All of the contacts are in Excel when I open it. I have a little over 200 contacts. Anyone know what I can do? 42619
  10. Import contacts into Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Import contacts into Mail: Can someone please tell me how to import my Thunderbird email contacts into Win10 Mail? I have exported my TB address book to a cvs file if that is any help. Thanks in advance. 86249