Windows 10: How to improve bluetooth experience on Windows 10?

Discus and support How to improve bluetooth experience on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm heavily considering a Windows 10 laptop to replace my macbook pro, but I use bluetooth headphones almost every single day and at least from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/i_do_not_byte, Jun 3, 2020.

1. How to improve bluetooth experience on Windows 10?

Hi all, I'm heavily considering a Windows 10 laptop to replace my macbook pro, but I use bluetooth headphones almost every single day and at least from my desktop and my Windows bootcamp experiences, its an absolute disaster for windows. When I pair first time, it works fine, then I turn off the laptop or come back to it later and boom the laptop suddenly cant really pair all that easily to them. I can do this with my Macbook Pro easily, but doing this with my Windows machine is IMPOSSIBLE, i swear. I have to unpair, repair, unpair, repair every single time I wanna use a bluetooth pair of headphones with windows, and it just makes it incredibly painful to use bluetooth headphones on Windows. This is one of my biggest reasons for not going windows at the moment. Has anyone had a different experience, or is there any way to improve the experience??

submitted by /u/i_do_not_byte
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/i_do_not_byte, Jun 3, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 3, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jun 3, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

How to improve bluetooth experience on Windows 10?

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

How to improve bluetooth experience on Windows 10?

1. How to improve bluetooth experience on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - improve bluetooth experience

2. Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience: Tweaking the registry is sometimes necessary to modify certain settings or configurations of a Windows operating system. The registry is a hierarchical database that stores various settings and options for Windows. It includes system configuration, device drivers, installed...
  3. Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience: Tweaking the registry is sometimes necessary to modify certain settings or configurations of a Windows operating system. The registry is a hierarchical database that stores various settings and options for Windows. It includes system configuration, device drivers, installed...
  4. Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience: [ATTACH]If you want to make your Windows 10 operating system work seamlessly then this […] This article Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Improving the update discoverability experience for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Improving the update discoverability experience for Windows 10: Based on your feedback, it is now easier for you to discover available Windows 10 feature updates, monthly non-security quality updates, and driver updates. Beginning with the August 2020 security update for Windows 10, when optional updates are detected by your device, they...
  7. How to improve Windows 10 Multi Desktop Experience.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to improve Windows 10 Multi Desktop Experience.: Hi, Have using windows 10 virtual desktop for many years. But experience is not that smooth when switching between Virtual Desktop. Is there any way to improve it.. Thanks....
  8. Microsoft explains how machine learning improves the Windows 10 update experience

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft explains how machine learning improves the Windows 10 update experience: Microsoft changed update testing significantly in recent time. Previously, it relied much on teams of testers and "real" hardware tests, but that shifted to test automation, tests on Windows Insider computer systems, and machine learning. Machine learning helped improve the...
  9. Improvements to HDR video experience in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Improvements to HDR video experience in Windows 10: Windows HD Color is all about bringing HDR and wide color gamut (WCG) content to your Windows devices. You might already be enjoying HDR video on your Xbox One S and Xbox One X. Now let’s talk about how we’re starting to bring HDR video to your PCs with our most recent...
  10. How to opt-out the Customer Experience Improvement Program on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to opt-out the Customer Experience Improvement Program on Windows: How to opt-out the Customer Experience Improvement Program on Windows 10 | Windows Central easy to to for those that want to do this 73984