Windows 10: How to improve computer perfromance in Windows 11.

Discus and support How to improve computer perfromance in Windows 11. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I am Krishna! My computer is a HP All-in-one. My computer was very fast when it was in Windows 10. After I upgraded to Windows 11, everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Krishna SarathiGhosh, Mar 27, 2023.

1. How to improve computer perfromance in Windows 11.

Hello! I am Krishna! My computer is a HP All-in-one. My computer was very fast when it was in Windows 10. After I upgraded to Windows 11, everything was fine until after about 3 months, the computer started to get slower and slower. I recently noticed it is taking a huge amount of time starting up and several applications have problems in running such as Visual Studio Code. Also, the Chrome app lags. Are there any ways I cn make my computer fast without going back to Windows 10? I have an antivirus software by Quick Heal and always keep my computer safe from unnecessary files. THe C drive has

:)

Krishna SarathiGhosh, Mar 27, 2023

2. Cannot update Windows 11 to build 22h2

Need more help than support web site offers. I would like to update a Windows Pro 21h2 to 22h2.

I've tried every suggestion at Troubleshoot problems updating Windows - Microsoft Support short of "Perfrom a clean installation of Windows 11." That list is comprehensive and includes everything I would have thought of on my own and then some. None of the troubleshooting suggestions solved the problem. The system in question is a Lenovo ThinkCentre M90n desktop running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2.

In addition to all the steps at the above link, I've also tried installing by using Windows 11 Installation Assistant. Installation Assistant downloads and goes through the long installation process. But then very shortly after the reboot starts, it says, "Undoing changes" and boots back into the old build.

jaygourley, Mar 27, 2023
  3. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Mar 27, 2023
  4. How to improve computer perfromance in Windows 11.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

How to improve computer perfromance in Windows 11.

1. How to improve computer perfromance in Windows 11. - Similar Threads - improve computer perfromance

2. How to improve computer perfromance in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to improve computer perfromance in Windows 11.: Hello! I am Krishna! My computer is a HP All-in-one. My computer was very fast when it was in Windows 10. After I upgraded to Windows 11, everything was fine until after about 3 months, the computer started to get slower and slower. I recently noticed it is taking a huge...
  3. Computer needs improvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer needs improvement: My PC is almost out of speed. It slows even opening an application or saving files. I need some improvement but I dont know how to start. How can I make my PC improve?...
  4. Computer needs improvement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer needs improvement: My PC is almost out of speed. It slows even opening an application or saving files. I need some improvement but I dont know how to start. How can I make my PC improve?...
  5. Computer needs improvement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Essential Windows 11 Improvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Essential Windows 11 Improvement: Having just upgraded to Windows 11 there is one catastrophic failure in my opinion - the start menu. Unless you know the name of the program you want to start it is difficult to find what you are looking for and impossible to browse what options you might have to achieve a...
  7. Essential Windows 11 Improvement

Essential Windows 11 Improvement: Having just upgraded to Windows 11 there is one catastrophic failure in my opinion - the start menu. Unless you know the name of the program you want to start it is difficult to find what you are looking for and impossible to browse what options you might have to achieve a...
  8. Will Windows 11 compatability be improved?

Will Windows 11 compatability be improved?: I have an HP laptop with a Pentium Processor quad-core 1.6mhz, but for some reason it's not compatible with Windows 11. Is this just temporary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-11-compatability-be-improved/6b1a4532-f940-435f-8a58-760a4553e619
  9. How to use New and Improved Clipboard in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to use New and Improved Clipboard in Windows 11: [ATTACH]The Clipboard feature is now revamped with some new features in Windows 11. Along with the basic UI redesign, there are multiple additions to the default Clipboard Manager. Some features and items like emojis are now integrated within the Clipboard Manager and can be...
  10. bad perfromance on HDD/Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    bad perfromance on HDD/Windows 10: soo..recently i reinstalled windows 10 to run away from bad performance..here i am things what i have done so far. disabled defender and search/cortana and i still end up with dips of performance with hdd usage and ram usage..omg right now i am using 49% ram and without...