Windows 10: How to improve Windows 10 Multi Desktop Experience.

Discus and support How to improve Windows 10 Multi Desktop Experience. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Have using windows 10 virtual desktop for many years. But experience is not that smooth when switching between Virtual Desktop. Is there any way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alishankhan, Feb 12, 2020.

1. How to improve Windows 10 Multi Desktop Experience.

Hi,

Have using windows 10 virtual desktop for many years. But experience is not that smooth when switching between Virtual Desktop.

Is there any way to improve it..

Thanks.

:)

alishankhan, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi

Source...

Brink, Feb 12, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

How to improve Windows 10 Multi Desktop Experience.

Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

The recent Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3213986) cripples multi-monitor gaming, looking at the way Microsoft worded its "known issues" text. After the update is applied, users with multi-monitor setups could experience screen stuttering or clipped screens when running 3D apps on machines with more than one monitor. The only workaround Microsoft suggests for now entails running your 3D apps in non-fullscreen modes, such as windowed-maximized (pseudo-fullscreen) or windowed modes. Microsoft also goes as far as to suggest that people with multi-monitors could try starting their 3D apps with just one monitor connected.

"Users may experience delayed or clipped screens while running 3D rendering apps (such as games) on systems with more than one monitor," the change-log for the KB3213986 update reads. "To work around this issue please consider the following options: 1. Running the application in Windows mode (not full screen), or 2. Starting the application with only one monitor connected," it adds. The update effectively cripples multi-monitor gaming, using technologies such as AMD Eyefinity or NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround.

How to improve Windows 10 Multi Desktop Experience. 5781d75ceca3_thm.jpg

Source: Microsoft

btarunr, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

How to improve Windows 10 Multi Desktop Experience.

1. How to improve Windows 10 Multi Desktop Experience. - Similar Threads - improve Multi Desktop

2. how to use multi-Desktops in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to use multi-Desktops in windows 10: Would someone please guide me on how to open my 2nd Desktop in blank and how to move my files and folders from 1st Desktop to the 2nd. I am at loss. Every time I open the 2nd Desktop using my task view, it brings me to the 2nd Desktop exactly like the 1st one totally...
  3. how to use multi-Desktops in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to use multi-Desktops in windows 10: Would someone please guide me on how to open my 2nd Desktop in blank and how to move my files and folders from 1st Desktop to the 2nd. I am at loss. Every time I open the 2nd Desktop using my task view, it brings me to the 2nd Desktop exactly like the 1st one totally...
  4. how to use multi-Desktops in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience: [ATTACH]If you want to make your Windows 10 operating system work seamlessly then this […] This article Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Improving the update discoverability experience for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Improving the update discoverability experience for Windows 10: Based on your feedback, it is now easier for you to discover available Windows 10 feature updates, monthly non-security quality updates, and driver updates. Beginning with the August 2020 security update for Windows 10, when optional updates are detected by your device, they...
  7. How to improve bluetooth experience on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to improve bluetooth experience on Windows 10?: Hi all, I'm heavily considering a Windows 10 laptop to replace my macbook pro, but I use bluetooth headphones almost every single day and at least from my desktop and my Windows bootcamp experiences, its an absolute disaster for windows. When I pair first time, it works fine,...
  8. Improvements to HDR video experience in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Improvements to HDR video experience in Windows 10: Windows HD Color is all about bringing HDR and wide color gamut (WCG) content to your Windows devices. You might already be enjoying HDR video on your Xbox One S and Xbox One X. Now let’s talk about how we’re starting to bring HDR video to your PCs with our most recent...
  9. Improving high-DPI experience in GDI based Desktop Apps

in Windows 10 News
    Improving high-DPI experience in GDI based Desktop Apps: In recent years, High-DPI displays have become common. Having a lot more pixels to display your application on seems like a simple recipe for crisper graphics but, counterintuitively, the opposite is often the case. Many applications were written without taking the DPI of...
  10. Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi: Today we’re excited to announce Skype for Mac 7.0 as well as the preview for the new Skype for Windows – both of which have been redesigned to make it easier to chat and share. If you’re already using Skype on mobile, you’ll recognize some of these changes. We’ve made the...