Windows 10: How to in windows advanced restart mode in trouble shooting if you click advanced command...

Discus and support How to in windows advanced restart mode in trouble shooting if you click advanced command... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by adithya claudious, May 23, 2024.

1. How to in windows advanced restart mode in trouble shooting if you click advanced command...

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

adithya claudious, May 23, 2024
  2. zbook Win User

BSOD when updating iTunes/Nvidia

Review:

Step 1: windows advanced troubleshooting menu > startup options (not startup repair) > requires clicking restart and selecting #6 safe mode with command prompt > type: verifier /reset

Step 2:
    In case safe mode with commmand prompt command verifier /reset does not turn off windows driver verifier navigate in the windows advanced trouble shooting menu to command prompt.This is where you will see X:\windows\system32\cmd.exeEnter the command: verifier /bootmode resetonbootfail to turn off windows driver verifier.

Step3:
    The last resort is restore

The steps should always be done in this order.
    Only advance to the next step if the prior one fails to turn off windows driver verifer.

zbook, May 23, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Advance Startup mode not showing menu (only power off menu)

Hi Dany,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows Startup options. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps in enabling the Advance boot option.

• Use any administrator account to sign-in/log on to your Windows 10 computer.
    • Once on the desktop window, right-click the Start button from the bottom left corner.
    • From the displayed context menu, click the Command Prompt (Admin) option.
    • In the opened Administrator: Command Prompt interface, type the
      BCDEDIT /SET {DEFAULT} BOOTMENUPOLICY LEGACY command.
    • Hit Enter to execute the command.
    • Close the command window when done.
    • After this, left-click the Start button.
    • Click Power from the Start menu.
    • From the displayed options, click Restart.

Now follow the below steps and check if you are able to see the
    Advance boot options.

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the
      Update & security icon.

• Click/tap on
      Recovery on the left side, and click/tap on Restart
      now under Advanced startup. Check if you are able to view the
      Troubleshoot option.
    Write to us, if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, May 23, 2024
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

How to in windows advanced restart mode in trouble shooting if you click advanced command...

Advanced Troubleshooting not helping with booting up Windows 10.

Hi,

The issue that you're having usually happens when a specific process of the system got interrupted. This interruption can lead to system/hardware corruption. Since you were able to access that Advance troubleshooting (Window Recovery), we would like to know
    if you have tried choosing the option Safe mode with Networking. If not, we suggest booting from it using the steps below:

• Go to Advance Troubleshooting.
    • Under Advance options, choose Startup Settings.
    • Choose Enable Safe mode with Networking or press F5.

After successfully booting the computer to it, we suggest running the System File Checker. Kindly follow the steps on this article to perform it:
    Using System File Checker in Windows 10. Once done, type chkdsk c: /f
    on the Command Prompt then click Enter. Wait for the process to finish, then
    Restart your computer.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 23, 2024
Thema:

How to in windows advanced restart mode in trouble shooting if you click advanced command...

1. How to in windows advanced restart mode in trouble shooting if you click advanced command... - Similar Threads - advanced restart mode

2. How to in windows advanced restart mode in trouble shooting if you click advanced command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to in windows advanced restart mode in trouble shooting if you click advanced command...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-in-windows-advanced-restart-mode-in-trouble/628cbe96-22c9-4287-836f-50475ceec2d9
  3. How to in windows advanced restart mode in trouble shooting if you click advanced command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to in windows advanced restart mode in trouble shooting if you click advanced command...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-in-windows-advanced-restart-mode-in-trouble/628cbe96-22c9-4287-836f-50475ceec2d9
  4. Black screen after selecting a advanced trouble shoot option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after selecting a advanced trouble shoot option: When I select an option from the advanced trouble shoot menu the screen goes black, loses signal but the rest of the computer stays on and the keyboard and mouse are still on. My monitor automatically turns off and does not receive any more signal and does nothing else no pop...
  5. Black screen after selecting a advanced trouble shoot option

Black screen after selecting a advanced trouble shoot option: When I select an option from the advanced trouble shoot menu the screen goes black, loses signal but the rest of the computer stays on and the keyboard and mouse are still on. My monitor automatically turns off and does not receive any more signal and does nothing else no pop...
  6. Black screen after selecting a advanced trouble shoot option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Trouble with advanced typing in Korean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with advanced typing in Korean: I’m trying to type obsolete hangul characters, as detailed on Wikipedia, on Windows 10.I tried to customize a keyboard layout for myself thinking I might fix the **** that is the standard layout along the way using Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator version 1.4, but to no...
  8. Trouble with advanced typing in Korean

Trouble with advanced typing in Korean: I’m trying to type obsolete hangul characters, as detailed on Wikipedia, on Windows 10.I tried to customize a keyboard layout for myself thinking I might fix the **** that is the standard layout along the way using Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator version 1.4, but to no...
  9. How to open advanced tab of Advanced User Accounts using command line?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to open advanced tab of Advanced User Accounts using command line?: Is there a specific run command to directly open the advanced (second) tab of Advanced User Accounts, netplwiz or control userpasswords2? Netplwiz and userpasswords 2 opens the 1st tab, but I want to directly open the 2nd (advanced tab) from the run box or command prompt. I...
  10. No Advanced Restart Options

in Windows 10 Support
    No Advanced Restart Options: I sometimes check to confirm the advanced start-up options appear on my laptop usually by hitting Restart + Shift or choosing Settings / Recovery / Advanced Start-up. I just checked now and the PC just restarts. SFC / SCANNOW runs OK and the Win RE configuration seems OK...