Windows 10: How to include a picture in WLM Sign in profile ?

Discus and support How to include a picture in WLM Sign in profile ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This computer ( Intel Compute cs125) is a recently installed (repair install) Win 10 Home, ver 1803 build 17134.81 Browser : IE11 default. No 3rd party... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by davidhk, Jun 10, 2018.

1. davidhk Win User

How to include a picture in WLM Sign in profile ?

This computer ( Intel Compute cs125) is a recently installed (repair install) Win 10 Home, ver 1803 build 17134.81
    Browser : IE11 default. No 3rd party browser.

I am using WLM in all my computers (5 of them.)
    I have issue on this particular one.
    Problem : I cannot find way to include a picture to my WLM sign in profile, And it has my email address instead of my name. See screenshot.

How to include a picture in WLM Sign in profile ? [​IMG]

All other computers of mine have picture except this one.
    My other computers have this:

How to include a picture in WLM Sign in profile ? [​IMG]

:)

davidhk, Jun 10, 2018
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Profile picture

Hi Stanislav,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

1. When you go to settings > Accounts, does all the three pictures appear as the screenshot above?

2. Are those pictures previously used account pictures?

I suggest you to try deleting the old account pictures by following the steps below and check again.

1. Press Windows key + R to open the run command.

2. Copy and paste the following command and press enter:

%appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures

3. If the old account pictures are listed, delete it and restart the computer

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

How to include a picture in WLM Sign in profile ?

1. How to include a picture in WLM Sign in profile ? - Similar Threads - include picture WLM

2. How to reinitiate the profile picture?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinitiate the profile picture?: The picture profile in "Vos informations" of my "Comptes" can be changed, but not removed? I need to remove it and get back my initials. Can someone please help me find a way?...
  3. How to reinitiate the profile picture?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinitiate the profile picture?: The picture profile in "Vos informations" of my "Comptes" can be changed, but not removed? I need to remove it and get back my initials. Can someone please help me find a way?...
  4. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile Picture: I want to change my profile picture but i can’t. I go Settings>Accounts> Your info>Create your picture but i cannot acces the camera and look for one options, i cannot click on them. How can i fix this?...
  5. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile Picture: I want to change my profile picture but i can’t. I go Settings>Accounts> Your info>Create your picture but i cannot acces the camera and look for one options, i cannot click on them. How can i fix this?...
  6. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile Picture: So I was uploading an image and I checked my profile again today and saw it was not uploaded and I was looking at my image and saw nothing wrong with it and was wondering if it was because it has a transparent background or it was something else....
  7. profile picture

profile picture: After formatting my device profile picture not appear in account info while it look account sign in & microsoft community online forum . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/5cef6fc7-8aa5-44ad-88c4-25e409fccded
  8. Profile pictures

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Profile pictures: I have a problem removing profile pictures. They are attached to every incoming and outgoing e-mail.I want them all removed.T trying to remove for 1 month. Did not give permission to attach pictures....
  9. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Profile Picture: Me Again,I may be missing something but how do I add a picture to my profile? 131914
  10. Profile picture

Profile picture: Hi there i want to know how to lete my photo from the student log in photo that is now showing every time a student users this lap top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/d8ac5e51-a0c3-42f0-8f1a-fd8e740bc774