Windows 10: How to Increase/change the font size on AOL Desktop Gold?

Discus and support How to Increase/change the font size on AOL Desktop Gold? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; MAY 30 2019 HOW TO CHANGE SMALL FONTS TO LARGE IN AOL DESKTOP GOLD FOR INTERNET? *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ***Modified the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BMERRITT8, May 31, 2019.

1. BMERRITT8 Win User

How to Increase/change the font size on AOL Desktop Gold?

MAY 30 2019

HOW TO CHANGE SMALL FONTS TO LARGE IN AOL DESKTOP GOLD FOR INTERNET?

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

***Modified the title from AOL DESKTOP GOLD ON INTERNET AND OFF IS TO SMALL***

:)

BMERRITT8, May 31, 2019

2. AOL Font size change

I have seen questions posted about the font size in AOL. I have gone to display settings and can increase and decrease font settings for Win 10. But, when I open up AOL account the font size is to small and I cannot increase the size either w/ the font
    setting in AOL or display settings in Win 10. This is a new computer so does anyone know how to increase the font size in AOL?

GaryHansonGH, May 31, 2019
  3. how to download aol gold desktop on windows?

First off, You should know the fact that to download AOL gold
    desktop successfully on your computer there are some minimum systems requirements:

• Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 installed
    • At least 512 MB free space on the hard drive
    • 1 GB RAM
    • Internet connection
    • Internet Explorer 7+
    • 266 MHz or any other faster computer processor
    • At least 1024 x 768 screen resolution

If you are existing user:

• Give your AOL credentials, go to AOL desktop Gold
    • Tap it
    • Download the setup file.
    • Click to Install
    • Run it and follow the instructions.

If you are new user then create account:

• Go premium to get Desktop Gold
    • Click onto Get started option
    • Open the conformation mail received.
    • Click on the setup files
    • Install them as instructed for existing users.
    • Experience Desktop Gold hassle free.

NelsonEric, May 31, 2019
  4. How to Increase/change the font size on AOL Desktop Gold?

The print and email icons are missing next to the minimize and maximize buttons (AOL Desktop Gold)

Does the computer belong to you or to your mother, Angela?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AOL Desktop Gold - FAQs

AOL Desktop Gold FAQ

To set AOL Desktop Gold as your default browser and/or email client follow the steps below:

• Open AOL Desktop Gold.
    • Click on Settings.

How to Increase/change the font size on AOL Desktop Gold? aol_desktop_gold_faqs_1.png
    • On the General tab click on the Make Default buttons to make AOL Desktop your default browser and/or email client.

How to Increase/change the font size on AOL Desktop Gold? aol_desktop_gold_faqs_7.png
    • A new window opens up. From the Default apps tab go to the
      Web Browser
      or to the Email section and select AOL Desktop Gold from the drop-down menu.

How to Increase/change the font size on AOL Desktop Gold? aol_desktop_gold_faqs_3.png
    • That's it! AOL Desktop Gold is now your default browser and/or email client.

PA Bear - MS MVP, May 31, 2019
Thema:

How to Increase/change the font size on AOL Desktop Gold?

1. How to Increase/change the font size on AOL Desktop Gold? - Similar Threads - Increase change font

2. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  3. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  4. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. AOL Desktop Gold problem with settings

in Browsers and Email
    AOL Desktop Gold problem with settings: In late June, after having gotten a new Dell Inspiron 3880 PC, I downloaded and installed AOL Desktop Gold (Rev. 11.0.3316), and unfortunately one important thing on it doesn't work at all - the "Settings" button. Whenever I click on it, nothing happens, and if I try clicking...
  6. AOL Desktop Gold disruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOL Desktop Gold disruption: I have used AOL Desktop Gold since its birth. That said, my problems started after the automatic download and install of the following updates on 06/21/2020: Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004, 2020-05 Cumulative update for .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8for windows 10...
  7. how to increase font size

how to increase font size: How does one increase the font size as a default across applications. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/44899ef9-731a-4b0e-aafa-484b54aa3e88
  8. AOL Desktop Gold disruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOL Desktop Gold disruption: I have used AOL Desktop Gold since its birth. That said, my problems started after the automatic download and install of the following updates on 06/21/2020:Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004,2020-05 Cumulative update for .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8for windows 10...
  9. Changing font and font size on desktop

Changing font and font size on desktop: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-on-desktop/76529b09-798a-4dc6-bfba-eca382f2a8d4
  10. Increase & or change the font size of desktop icons

Increase & or change the font size of desktop icons: The FONT size of my surface 3 desktop icons needs to be LARGER. NOTE: do not tell me how to get larger icons tell me how to get the NAME under the icons LARGER? Windows 11 was re-installed in late December 2017 so I do not need to go get any updates. 101805

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make my aol page & fonts smaller

2. how to increase the font in aol

3. change window size and font in AOL

4. how to enlarge font size in aol,
  5. change font size aol gold,
  6. change default text size aol desktop gold,
  7. how to increase font size on aol