Windows 10: How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10

Discus and support How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The computer memory plays a vital role in having quick access to applications and programs. The computer memory or RAM is used by the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 6, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10

WinClub, Dec 6, 2018

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Dec 6, 2018
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10 laptop ?

I want to increase my dedicated video ram but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10) laptop

Lenovo v110-15AST

Procesor: AMD A9-9410 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G 2,90GHz 64bit

RAM: 8 GB

Video card: Radeon r5 graphics

Windows 10 home

How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10 ca99fded-5e7b-4e52-8c31-87e743d9d8fe?upload=true.png
    please
    help

***Moved from Windows 10 Insider Preview***

Vakaris Augustas, Dec 6, 2018
  4. How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10

How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

What does this have to do with dedicated video ram? Are these not two completely separate issues? I'm looking to increase my DEDICATED VIDEO RAM on an INTEL IRIS graphics card. I've highlighted the important parts so you better understand my concern.

JaimeWissner, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10

1. How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - increase dedicated Video

2. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics: Hi My pc spec Processor: Intel core i3 12th gen Gpu : Intel uhd 730Ram : 8GB Windows 10 Hi i wanted to increase dedicated video memory in intel uhd 730. I have a 8GB ram and my total available graphics memory is 4111MB and shared system memory is 3983 in uhd 730 so i wanted...
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics: Hi My pc spec Processor: Intel core i3 12th gen Gpu : Intel uhd 730Ram : 8GB Windows 10 Hi i wanted to increase dedicated video memory in intel uhd 730. I have a 8GB ram and my total available graphics memory is 4111MB and shared system memory is 3983 in uhd 730 so i wanted...
  4. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to increase Dedicated Video Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase Dedicated Video Memory: I want to increase my Dedicated video memory to mamimum, how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-dedicated-video-memory/a5d1c682-6861-492b-9d6a-386d21343402
  6. How to increase Dedicated Video Memory

How to increase Dedicated Video Memory: I want to increase my Dedicated video memory to mamimum, how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-dedicated-video-memory/a5d1c682-6861-492b-9d6a-386d21343402
  7. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?: I've seen this in dxdiag, Is this bad? Like the VRAM is 128MB while the total is a whole different amount. And does this mean increasing dedicated video RAM even increases the usage of my intel graphics and heat the pc? Please Help!...
  8. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?: I've seen this in dxdiag, Is this bad? Like the VRAM is 128MB while the total is a whole different amount. And does this mean increasing dedicated video RAM even increases the usage of my intel graphics and heat the pc? Please Help!...
  9. How to increase dedicated video ram of my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase dedicated video ram of my laptop?: Hi! I want to increase my video ram but I don't know how to.I have read articles about it.I tried to enter the bios but wasn't any advanced option under it. I also searched it on yt but couldn't get the answers. [ATTACH] As we can see I have total 4162 but only 128...
  10. How to increase dedicated video memory?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to increase dedicated video memory?: Acer Aspire AIO Touch Desktop, 23.8" Full HD Touch, Intel Core i5-7400T, 12GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home, AZ3-715-ACKi5 Intel 630 Integrated Graphics Games run super slow because of the 128 MB dedicated video memory. I have 6 GB of other video memory. Can I increase...