Windows 10: How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10

Discus and support How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The computer memory plays a vital role in having quick access to applications and programs. The computer memory or RAM is used by the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 6, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10

WinClub, Dec 6, 2018

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Dec 6, 2018
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10 laptop ?

I want to increase my dedicated video ram but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10) laptop

Lenovo v110-15AST

Procesor: AMD A9-9410 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G 2,90GHz 64bit

RAM: 8 GB

Video card: Radeon r5 graphics

Windows 10 home

How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10 ca99fded-5e7b-4e52-8c31-87e743d9d8fe?upload=true.png
    please
    help

***Moved from Windows 10 Insider Preview***

Vakaris Augustas, Dec 6, 2018
  4. How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10

How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

What does this have to do with dedicated video ram? Are these not two completely separate issues? I'm looking to increase my DEDICATED VIDEO RAM on an INTEL IRIS graphics card. I've highlighted the important parts so you better understand my concern.

JaimeWissner, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10

1. How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - increase dedicated Video

2. Windows 10 Explorer Causing Ram Memory Increase

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Explorer Causing Ram Memory Increase: Hi, For reasons I can't quite understand every time I refresh my desktop (right click) I'm having my Windows Explorer (explorer.exe) rise in memory (RAM) in my Task Manager so I have to restart it every time to have normal memory usage but then again same thing happen every...
  3. How can I dedicate more RAM to file transfer?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I dedicate more RAM to file transfer?: I'm in the process of copying large (25-100 GB) blocks of data from several HDDs to a 4TB HDD just purchased. The transfer begins fast then slows to a snails pace. I partially understand that maybe buffering getting to capacity may be a problem. But I look at the performance...
  4. How to use dedicated GPU for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use dedicated GPU for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I have an issue with the game. It always uses the integrated GPU which is a Intel HD Graphics 630 instead of my dedicated GPU which is a GTX 1050. How can i set my dedicated GPU as default whenever i launch Minecraft ?...
  5. RAM increase - worthwhile?

RAM increase - worthwhile?: The 8GB of RAM of my Win10 x64 system seem to be quite enough for the installed applications, as the amount of used memory (as shown by Task Manager) never gets over 5-6GB during normal use. Having recently recovered from another PC a 4GB compatible memory bank, I'm...
  6. How to increase dedicated video memory?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to increase dedicated video memory?: Acer Aspire AIO Touch Desktop, 23.8" Full HD Touch, Intel Core i5-7400T, 12GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home, AZ3-715-ACKi5 Intel 630 Integrated Graphics Games run super slow because of the 128 MB dedicated video memory. I have 6 GB of other video memory. Can I increase...
  7. Intel HD Graphics 4600 Dedicated Video Memory

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics 4600 Dedicated Video Memory: Sorry this isn't exactly about graphics cards. I can't seem to increase my dedicated video memory for integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600, even though I have put it up to 1024MB (1GB) in my BIOS. My Total Available Graphics Memory is 7786MB, and my Shared System Memory is...
  8. How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM?: I have a HP slimline desktop 260-p009. I tried going into the BIOS but couldn't find anything there. Not sure what to do. I have 128.0 MB of dedicated ram right now. Specs are: Windows 10 Home 64 Intel® Core™ i3-6100T with Intel® HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2...
  9. Wanting to increase my total ram

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wanting to increase my total ram: Just got a new pc, i7-870 and it has 4 slots, only 2 are used. Ram is DDR3 pc3-10600 (cpuz shows it as pc3-10700) so 1333ghz I believe. Mainboard is an HP 304Bh and I'm wondering if I can just install ONE 4gb stick that is also a ddr3 pc3-10600 or will I need to get 2x2gb?...
  10. When does ram usage increase?

When does ram usage increase?: Windows is using more memory than you think. The memory gauge doesn't show full memory usage. It was never meant to. If it did the value would be very high on most systems most of the time and that would be neither interesting or useful. To see full memory usage you need...