Windows 10: How to increase font size in File Explorer screen only ... the size looks about size 5 on...

Discus and support How to increase font size in File Explorer screen only ... the size looks about size 5 on... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to increase font size in File Explorer screen only ... the size looks about size 5 on my QLED monitor The rest of screens for exerything else is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mark1437, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Mark1437 Win User

How to increase font size in File Explorer screen only ... the size looks about size 5 on...

How to increase font size in File Explorer screen only ... the size looks about size 5 on my QLED monitor

The rest of screens for exerything else is normal

:)

Mark1437, Oct 28, 2019

2. Increase File Explorer Text Size without increasing anything else

Do you know any way to just increase the font size of the file explorer menu BUT NOT the font size of the file explorer context menu?

As you can see on this 2 printscreens, the menu font size in 10pt is much too small on my 2560x1440 screen.

How to increase font size in File Explorer screen only ... the size looks about size 5 on... [​IMG]

How to increase font size in File Explorer screen only ... the size looks about size 5 on... [​IMG]

If I increase the menu size from 5 to 10 (resulting in 13pt) with the tool in option #1, the menu size looks good to me BUT this also increases the context menu size to nearly bold and too big font size.

How can I adjust only the menu font size, but nothing else?

WTenNewbie, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Font size in File Explorer

How can I increase the font size in File Explorer?

MaxLiberty, Oct 28, 2019
  4. How to increase font size in File Explorer screen only ... the size looks about size 5 on...

Sudden increase in Font size everywhere

The font size of icons as well as font size of everything in the file explorer increased suddenly. Its at 100% scaling, but still is larger than usual. I also tried custom scaling
    but did not work. The font size in the Apps window, start and tiles is proper but the font size of icon text, folders titles, disc names etc. is bigger than usual. please help

SumitKulkarni, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

How to increase font size in File Explorer screen only ... the size looks about size 5 on...

1. How to increase font size in File Explorer screen only ... the size looks about size 5 on... - Similar Threads - increase font size

2. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  3. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  4. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size in File Explorer: I find the font size too small in File Explorer in Win 11, but when I try to increase the font size, it does not seem to effect the font size in File Explorer. Has that ability been dropped in Windows 11?I think I was able to increase it in Win 10. If some one has found a way...
  6. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size in File Explorer: I find the font size too small in File Explorer in Win 11, but when I try to increase the font size, it does not seem to effect the font size in File Explorer. Has that ability been dropped in Windows 11?I think I was able to increase it in Win 10. If some one has found a way...
  7. Increasing font size in applications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing font size in applications?: Hello all- My first post here, so please be gentle *Wink As I age, the default font in most Windows applications seems to get smaller (funny how that happens). While I work in Word 2019 primarily, I suspect what I want to change may well be controlled through the OS. So, is...
  8. how to increase font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to increase font size: How does one increase the font size as a default across applications. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/44899ef9-731a-4b0e-aafa-484b54aa3e88
  9. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Font size in File Explorer: How can I increase the font size in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-in-file-explorer/ea1def19-1e9e-406e-bb9e-61defda02b64"
  10. Increase font size in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Increase font size in Edge?: Does anyone know of a way to enlarge the fonts on the tabs and favorites bar items? The old eyes are not what they were, and I'd like to bump up the size if it's possible. A registry entry? Anything? TIA 53632

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flle explorer screen enlarge fonts