Windows 10: how to increase print size on printed papers from my hp office jet printer

Discus and support how to increase print size on printed papers from my hp office jet printer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to increase print size from my hp office jet printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RhondaBarette, Feb 26, 2019.

1. how to increase print size on printed papers from my hp office jet printer

how to increase print size from my hp office jet printer

:)

RhondaBarette, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Gerv1VQ Win User

HP office jet printer 4650 paper printed is blank, catridges are still good

When I try to print from HP office jet printer 4650 the page comes out blank. The printer cartridges are still good. I reinstalled the print drivers.

Gerv1VQ, Feb 26, 2019
  3. kgreene Win User
    vista printing

ok I just got done setting up my new network and i have a laptop with windows vista on it and a sever with windows sever 2003 on it. I have two printers hooked up to my sever a HP Laser Jet 6L and a HP Photosmart C3180 all in one printer when i try to print from my laptop its very slow sometimes office 2007 fezzes when i print from my gameing rig (which is xp home btw) every thing that i print from it is fast. any suggestions?

kgreene, Feb 26, 2019
  4. paroh Win User

how to increase print size on printed papers from my hp office jet printer

HP printer Teflon Change (Printing speed decrease)

Hp printer Teflon is damaged (Due to this paper get wear out while printing ) so i take the printer to the shop and the person changes the Teflon but after changing the Teflon the print out of the paper problem get solved. But as my printer can print 11-12 pages per minute but now it is only printing 3 pages per minute (The time that consume during print is due to the sucking of the page in the printer after sucking of the page in the printer the speed is ok).

Can some one please confirm is this possible due to the Teflon change.

paroh, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

how to increase print size on printed papers from my hp office jet printer

1. how to increase print size on printed papers from my hp office jet printer - Similar Threads - increase print size

2. HP Office Jet Pro 9130e will not print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Office Jet Pro 9130e will not print: I purchased a new HP laptop in August 2024. It is Windows 11. My Old HP printer died. I purchased the HP Office Jet Pro 9130e. It said it successfully connected to Wi-Fi, the next thing it said was It is not configured or connected, and the final thing said it is not...
  3. HP Office Jet Pro 9130e will not print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Office Jet Pro 9130e will not print: I purchased a new HP laptop in August 2024. It is Windows 11. My Old HP printer died. I purchased the HP Office Jet Pro 9130e. It said it successfully connected to Wi-Fi, the next thing it said was It is not configured or connected, and the final thing said it is not...
  4. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print on ledger sized paper: How do I change my print settings in Excel to print on ledger sized paper? 11 X 17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-ledger-sized-paper/d45e5f4a-2851-4151-9a56-129b62ef2d91
  5. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large paper size printing in PDF printer: Microsoft print to PDF it is only possible to print in ISO-A4 and ISO-A3There are hundreds of request s to add paper sizes up to ISO-A0 from 2017 onWHy still not possible to add paper sizes...
  6. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large paper size printing in PDF printer: Microsoft print to PDF it is only possible to print in ISO-A4 and ISO-A3There are hundreds of request s to add paper sizes up to ISO-A0 from 2017 onWHy still not possible to add paper sizes...
  7. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Problems Printing HP Office Jet 5252

Problems Printing HP Office Jet 5252: Hello All, My printer will not print. I checked cables, connections, and it is turned on. It is set as default printer. It is set to use offline. It has paper and ink. It will cue and act like it is preparing to print but does not. The printer is fairly new. Please any...
  9. My HP Office Jet 6954 will not print

in Windows 10 Customization
    My HP Office Jet 6954 will not print: My HP Office Jet 6954 will not print . I keep getting a message that it is out of paper, which it is not. I have tried several times to restart my job, but I still cannot. I keep getting told that I am out of paper. How do I reset my printer?...
  10. HP office jet printer 4650 paper printed is blank, catridges are still good

HP office jet printer 4650 paper printed is blank, catridges are still good: When I try to print from HP office jet printer 4650 the page comes out blank. The printer cartridges are still good. I reinstalled the print drivers....