Windows 10: How to increase productivity and workflow on Windows 10?

Discus and support How to increase productivity and workflow on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I thought it would be a good idea to make this thread so we can give each other tips, experiences and examples to increase productivity, automation and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PCtoreno, Dec 29, 2018.

1. PCtoreno Win User

How to increase productivity and workflow on Windows 10?

I thought it would be a good idea to make this thread so we can give each other tips, experiences and examples to increase productivity, automation and workflow on Windows.
    Eg which softwares do you know that are good for this?
    What is workflow on Windows?
    Which workflows do you know of?
    Are workflows app/software dependent? (ie they depend on the software (on Windows) you use at that time)

Is automation something different than workflow?
    Which automation tips do you know of?

Some say that when it comes to productivity, automation and workflow, Apple MacOS is better than Windows. What do they mean by this? Which concrete examples are there?
    Would MacOS always be better at productivity and workflow than Windows?

:)

PCtoreno, Dec 29, 2018

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

1. How to increase productivity and workflow on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - increase productivity workflow

2. Workflow CustomActivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Workflow CustomActivity: Hello I need help I create a personalize activity and I would like to use connectors to link this activity to another as it is between two states at the stateMachine level how to do it?...
  3. Workflow CustomActivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Workflow CustomActivity: Hello I need help I create a personalize activity and I would like to use connectors to link this activity to another as it is between two states at the stateMachine level how to do it?...
  4. PowerToys - Tools to increase productivity in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerToys - Tools to increase productivity in Windows: Microsoft PowerToys are a set of tools that help users increase productivity while working on Windows. Some of the tools are FancyZone, Image resizer, Powertoys Run, File Explorer tools, etc. Each one is explained one by one below. Download PowertoysPowertoys are sourced on...
  5. PowerToys - Tools to increase productivity in Windows

PowerToys - Tools to increase productivity in Windows: Microsoft PowerToys are a set of tools that help users increase productivity while working on Windows. Some of the tools are FancyZone, Image resizer, Powertoys Run, File Explorer tools, etc. Each one is explained one by one below. Download PowertoysPowertoys are sourced on...
  6. Rupture in Workflow

Rupture in Workflow: Every time I edit and save a copy of a given photo, Photos would go back to the original folder and I could just see the next photo and keep editing/saving. That's how it used to be until a few weeks ago. Now after I save a copy the only thing I am able to see is the saved...
  7. Workflow optimization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Workflow optimization: [ATTACH] I am trying to optimize my workflow. What is this called and can I customize it? submitted by /u/wardie304 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkz6od/workflow_optimization/
  8. How to increase sound in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to increase sound in Windows 10: How can I increase the volume in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-sound-in-windows-10/250e7f5c-7a7e-4e30-9efe-fe5e54b97112
  9. How to increase windows 10 speed ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to increase windows 10 speed ??: I have a HP 15be012tu notebook, purchased 02 years ago. Now in 2019 its getting slow. So how to increase windows 10 laptop speed. My Realme mobile sometimes do the job faster than my HP laptop. Should i upgrade its RAM ???...
  10. How to increase productivity and workflow on Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to increase productivity and workflow on Windows?: I thought it would be a good idea to make this thread so we can give each other tips, experiences and examples to increase productivity, automation and workflow on Windows. Eg which softwares do you know that are good for this? What is workflow on Windows? Which workflows...