Windows 10: How to increase size of clipboard window in Windows 11

Discus and support How to increase size of clipboard window in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I am new to Windows 11 and need some help. I have reviewed the link below but it doesn't answer my questions.How can the size of the window for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by djsomers, Apr 29, 2022.

1. djsomers Win User

How to increase size of clipboard window in Windows 11

Hi. I am new to Windows 11 and need some help. I have reviewed the link below but it doesn't answer my questions.How can the size of the window for the Clipboard be increased to view more than 3 clips at a time? I see no way to drag the window to increase its size and the current size is way too small. With an enlarged window, is there a way to "Edit" clips so we can delete multiple clips at one time?Thanks for your help!https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-use-clipboard-manager-in-windows-11/

:)

djsomers, Apr 29, 2022

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 29, 2022
  3. Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 29, 2022
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Increasing Partition Size

You can't remove unallocated space, because it is, by definition, unallocated. Do what LX07 and Cereberus are suggesting and get the free Minitool. Best Free Partition Manager for Windows | MiniTool Partition Free You will be able to shrink "D" and expand "C" easily and safely. Download and install it, and someone here will walk you thru the few simple steps.

f14tomcat, Apr 29, 2022
Thema:

1. How to increase size of clipboard window in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - increase size clipboard

2. Increasing Text Size on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing Text Size on Windows 11: I just got a new computer with Windows 11 installed. I went to Accessibility to up the Text size a bit for my old eyes. I had already lowered the screen resolution to help, Those changes worked fine for File Explorer and most other places but looking at Task Manager, the...
  3. Increasing Text Size on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing Text Size on Windows 11: I just got a new computer with Windows 11 installed. I went to Accessibility to up the Text size a bit for my old eyes. I had already lowered the screen resolution to help, Those changes worked fine for File Explorer and most other places but looking at Task Manager, the...
  4. how do you increase the size of the taskbar on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you increase the size of the taskbar on windows 11: how do you increase the size of the taskbar on windows 11. it is so small I can't read it without a magnifying glass. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-increase-the-size-of-the-taskbar-on/676f0b75-89ea-47e6-970b-7ccec8eff2f1
  5. how do you increase the size of the taskbar on windows 11

how do you increase the size of the taskbar on windows 11: how do you increase the size of the taskbar on windows 11. it is so small I can't read it without a magnifying glass. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-increase-the-size-of-the-taskbar-on/676f0b75-89ea-47e6-970b-7ccec8eff2f1
  6. How to increase size of clipboard window in Windows 11

How to increase size of clipboard window in Windows 11: Hi. I am new to Windows 11 and need some help. I have reviewed the link below but it doesn't answer my questions.How can the size of the window for the Clipboard be increased to view more than 3 clips at a time? I see no way to drag the window to increase its size and the...
  7. Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11: Hi!I upgraded from Win10 to Win11 today and I am having a massive problem reading my clock on the taskbar as it is too small. I have increased the size of icons and the taskbar as a whole using the registry, however this has done very little in increasing the size of the...
  8. Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11

Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11: Hi!I upgraded from Win10 to Win11 today and I am having a massive problem reading my clock on the taskbar as it is too small. I have increased the size of icons and the taskbar as a whole using the registry, however this has done very little in increasing the size of the...
  9. Windows 11 start menu size increased.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 start menu size increased.: After i installed dev channel 22504.1010, My taskbar start menu, search, task view, widgets, chat icons increased in size. How to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-start-menu-size-increased/64500d34-44ac-4d22-8da0-0d9ee5519051
  10. Windows 11 start menu size increased.

Windows 11 start menu size increased.: After i installed dev channel 22504.1010, My taskbar start menu, search, task view, widgets, chat icons increased in size. How to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-start-menu-size-increased/64500d34-44ac-4d22-8da0-0d9ee5519051