Windows 10: how to increase storage local disk c

Discus and support how to increase storage local disk c in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to increase storage capacity local disk c... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dewa tirta, Feb 5, 2023.

1. how to increase storage local disk c

how to increase storage capacity local disk c

:)

dewa tirta, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Anwille Win User

extend c drive storage space

Hi, I'm , an Independent Advisor.

Disk Management is a Windows built-in tool that supports to increase partition size with its "Extend Volume" feature. However, the program has some limitations in increasing disk space:

- Extend Volume only works on NTFS and RAW partition. FAT32 and other file systems are not supported.

- The Extend Volume will grey out if there is no adjacent unallocated space behind the target partition.

So, the ways to increasing C drive with or without adjacent unallocated space are different. Open the Disk Management, and follow the right tutorials listed below to extend the local disk C drive on your own now:

#1. Increase C Drive Space with Adjacent Unallocated Space

Step 1. Right-click This PC/My Computer, click "Manage", select "Disk Management" under Storage.

Step 2. Locate and right-click on the local disk C drive, and choose "Extend Volume".

Step 3. Set and add more space to your system C drive and click "Next" to continue.

Step 4. Click "Finish" to complete the process.

Note that if that unallocated space on your system disk is not behind the C drive, you can't extend C drive in Disk Management.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can help you further!

Anwille, Feb 5, 2023
  3. can someone tell me on how to increase the storage on local disk C?

i actually already have a 417GB worth of storage unallocated but i cant seem to extend my local disk "C". can y'all help me?

5Gamingㅤ, Feb 5, 2023
  4. how to increase storage local disk c

How do I increase the size of my Local disk C drive ?

I have more than 12 GB allocated. I wish to add it to my Local disk C drive because my Local disk C drive is running out of space. When I try to extend volume size in disk management, that option is inactive, I cant click on it. How do I increase the size
    of C drive ?

TharunSaji, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

how to increase storage local disk c

1. how to increase storage local disk c - Similar Threads - increase storage local

2. How can I increase the storage capacity of my SSD Local Disk C by utilizing the available...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I increase the storage capacity of my SSD Local Disk C by utilizing the available...: As I noticed my SSD Local Disk C filling up quickly while my HDD had ample space, I wish to be assisted on how I can extend my SSD to avoid crashes and data loss. After numerous research on possible solutions, none seem to be exhaustive enough. Maybe I have not researched...
  3. how to increase storage local disk c

how to increase storage local disk c: how to increase storage capacity local disk c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-storage-local-disk-c/771d87b2-c277-496b-9dd2-c01e4457cdf5
  4. How to increase the storage of C:\ partition storage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to increase the storage of C:\ partition storage?: I have Huawei matebook 14 i7 thant I have purchased 6 months agothe storage partition is set to C:\ 120 GBD:\ 335 GBSince most programs are saved on C:\ , the space is consumed up very quickly and I only have 30 GB free space leftI want to decrease D:\ storage and increase...
  5. How to increase the storage of C:\ partition storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase the storage of C:\ partition storage?: I have Huawei matebook 14 i7 thant I have purchased 6 months agothe storage partition is set to C:\ 120 GBD:\ 335 GBSince most programs are saved on C:\ , the space is consumed up very quickly and I only have 30 GB free space leftI want to decrease D:\ storage and increase...
  6. How to increase the storage of C:\ partition storage?

7. can someone tell me on how to increase the storage on local disk C?

can someone tell me on how to increase the storage on local disk C?: i actually already have a 417GB worth of storage unallocated but i cant seem to extend my local disk "C". can y'all help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-on-how-to-increase-the-storage/e81c2e1a-19ad-4916-a0f7-6fc28215a779
  8. can someone tell me on how to increase the storage on local disk C?

can someone tell me on how to increase the storage on local disk C?: i actually already have a 417GB worth of storage unallocated but i cant seem to extend my local disk "C". can y'all help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-on-how-to-increase-the-storage/e81c2e1a-19ad-4916-a0f7-6fc28215a779
  9. can someone tell me on how to increase the storage on local disk C?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. local disk c: storage e:

local disk c: storage e:: if my local disk storage c: is full will it switch to storage space e: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-c-storage-e/014cfadb-ee88-4ad4-91db-1ca9cf111d59