Windows 10: How to increase text size on the icons without increasing icon size as well?

Discus and support How to increase text size on the icons without increasing icon size as well? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My old eyes don't read the text as readily as I like. I want to increase the text size on the icons without increasing icon size. Is this possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonBurnham, Feb 21, 2021.

1. How to increase text size on the icons without increasing icon size as well?

My old eyes don't read the text as readily as I like. I want to increase the text size on the icons without increasing icon size. Is this possible?

:)

RonBurnham, Feb 21, 2021

2. how to increase text size in icons

I like Windows 10 but the text size on the icons is soooo small. How can I increase it without changing the resolution?

JamesWilliamsTX., Feb 21, 2021
  3. Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

I have NO problem with the size of the icons.

I only need to increase the size of the TEXT TEXT TEXT

OK?

If anyone can help that would be great! !!

Dave

DaveMurrow, Feb 21, 2021
  4. How to increase text size on the icons without increasing icon size as well?

Icon Text size Win 10

How can I increase the size of ICON text on desktop screen. Control and mouse wheel increase icon but not text.

MartinAllen5, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

How to increase text size on the icons without increasing icon size as well?

1. How to increase text size on the icons without increasing icon size as well? - Similar Threads - increase text size

2. Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size: This is not the usual size of file icon problem e.g.- small icon, large icon, extra large icon when i increase the size of the icon the text size stays the same small and i cannot read it as it is zoomed out compared to usual. and its to small to read I've tried ctrl and...
  3. Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size: This is not the usual size of file icon problem e.g.- small icon, large icon, extra large icon when i increase the size of the icon the text size stays the same small and i cannot read it as it is zoomed out compared to usual. and its to small to read I've tried ctrl and...
  4. Increasing icon size in Finale Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing icon size in Finale Music: I am using Finale Music on Windows 10 and I cannot increase the size of the tool icons. Finale's own solution doesn't work, and I'm suspecting it is because of the DPI of my laptop. Has anyone met this problem ?...
  5. Increase taskbar icons size without affecting programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase taskbar icons size without affecting programs: I've just migrated to W10 after over a decade of W7, and I really can't adapt to everything being so small... If I change the scale ratio in the Display Settings, then everything (including programs) gets scaled up, which I don't want. I just want to scale up taskbar icons in...
  6. Increase ICON label font size???????

Increase ICON label font size???????: Seems I can adjust all the font sizes in Windows 10 and ICON sizes but the ICON labels remain tiny. Any fix coming for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-icon-label-font-size/f56feeaf-3894-4e38-9eba-2b9d5fdcad0d
  7. how to increase text size in icons

how to increase text size in icons: I like Windows 10 but the text size on the icons is soooo small. How can I increase it without changing the resolution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-text-size-in-icons/5ca364cc-acd2-4ac8-8576-7f3c7ba338ea
  8. How can I increase the size of the icons and text

How can I increase the size of the icons and text: I try what they say but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-icons-and-text/ec266a42-37e1-45d5-a2a8-5d1df9b486a5
  9. App icons increase in size

in Windows 10 Support
    App icons increase in size: The app icons on my PC increase in size every time l turn on my PC. I know how to reset them, right click, click view etc. but why does it keep happening? My google page is ridiculously enlarged and l don't know how to reset that. 68371
  10. How to increase the size of the icons/tiles in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase the size of the icons/tiles in the taskbar: I have a high resolution screen, so the taskbar seems disproportionately small by default/ In prior versions of Windows I would just increase the taskbar height and icons would adjust in size accordingly, but not so with Windows 10. How can I resize them, or is this deature...