Windows 10: How to increase the interface of a specific program?

Discus and support How to increase the interface of a specific program? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a 13 inch screen, using evernote is extremely inconvenient but I need to. To enhance the Windows interface I know how. But I need to increase it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HomsiDark, May 8, 2019.

1. HomsiDark Win User

How to increase the interface of a specific program?

I have a 13 inch screen, using evernote is extremely inconvenient but I need to. To enhance the Windows interface I know how. But I need to increase it evernote. Help please How to increase the interface of a specific program? e9002667-9f9d-46ec-ae12-9ddb231b855a?upload=true.png

:)

HomsiDark, May 8, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 8, 2019
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, May 8, 2019
  4. How to increase the interface of a specific program?

interface problem

Hi,

There could be a reason behind why your operating system doesn't support Russian interface programs. However, we need more information to identify what's happening. Can you provide an answer to these questions:

• What do you mean "my OS does not support Russian interface programs"?
    • Do you get an error message whenever you run a Russian interface program?
    • Have you tried to change the language on your computer?
    • Does it only happens with Russian interface programs?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, May 8, 2019
Thema:

How to increase the interface of a specific program?

1. How to increase the interface of a specific program? - Similar Threads - increase interface specific

2. When I'm running a specific program for a long time the CPU usage gradually increases to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I'm running a specific program for a long time the CPU usage gradually increases to...: As mentioned above, one of my programs shuts down after hitting about 10% CPU usage. The more screens I open in the program, the greater chance it will start to lag and then shut down, but I'm no where near the maximum CPU capability. Can you help?...
  3. When I'm running a specific program for a long time the CPU usage gradually increases to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I'm running a specific program for a long time the CPU usage gradually increases to...: As mentioned above, one of my programs shuts down after hitting about 10% CPU usage. The more screens I open in the program, the greater chance it will start to lag and then shut down, but I'm no where near the maximum CPU capability. Can you help?...
  4. 3D Builder Program Interface Disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Builder Program Interface Disappear: Hi, I been using the 3D Builder program for a while and I love it because it's simple and I'm not overwhelmed with its features. Recently when I launch 3D Builder, sometimes the menu tabs will disappear when I hover my mouse over them. The program still recognizes the...
  5. increasing speed of programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    increasing speed of programs: per the subject, can someone point me to some web resources that can show me how to make win run on bare bones so I can make the best use of my internals? for some reason, most of my programs run slower than they should. i always use a mobile phone's hotspot as a router and...
  6. Weird Program Interface and Animations

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird Program Interface and Animations: Apparently that isn't normal. I need a solution, please! [media] 167333
  7. How to program F keys to open a specific program in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to program F keys to open a specific program in windows 10: How to program a key such as F-1 to open a specific program in windows 10. Version 8.1 had a Hot Key utility but unable to locate this in 10....
  8. specific screen resolutions for specific programs

specific screen resolutions for specific programs: on previous versions of windows, one could choose the screen resolution for specific programs or apps. I cant find it in windows10, all I can find in it's place is one screen resolution option "640 x 480" and after a long time of searching for other ways to do this, it's too...
  9. how to set open images with specific program

how to set open images with specific program: how to set the computer to open an image with a specific program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-open-images-with-specific-program/248067d7-ae51-4f44-a5dd-562f6779ab72
  10. A way to forcebind an application to specific network interface?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A way to forcebind an application to specific network interface?: If anyone knows a way? I found "forcebind" program but dunno if it works with windows 10? and i cant find how you UNbind if u make a mistake(?) Thanks submitted by /u/user_982396 [link] [comments]...