Windows 10: How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane

Discus and support How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Under Windows 10 build 1803. I have increased the font size of the Message List pane of Outlook 365 using View/view settings/other settings. That... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by JJG10, Nov 19, 2018.

1. JJG10 Win User

How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane

Under Windows 10 build 1803.

I have increased the font size of the Message List pane of Outlook 365 using View/view settings/other settings. That worked out fine and now need to do the same for the Folder Pane but can find no instructions for doing so.

Will someone please tell me how to do it?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Nov 19, 2018

2. Incresing font size

I know you tried this but I thought I would list the steps for someone who does not know and is reading this.

If the font size is too small to read then try the following (the highest setting gives a fairly large font):

• Press Start > Settings> System>
      Screen.
    • Select Select the Clear Type Tab.
    • Select "Enable Clear Type".
    • Select the Text Size Tab.
    • Using the slider adjust the font size.
    • Select "Enable Clear Type".
    • Select OK to close (this will automatically save this setting).

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Nov 19, 2018
  3. font size in Outlook 365

font size randomly shrinks in Outlook 365 mail. Will sometimes go back to normal with a restart but not always. Please help - I can't read my mail it is so small!

designconcierge, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane - Similar Threads - increse font size

2. Font size in preview pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size in preview pane: How do I set default preview size in Windows explorer preview pane? To clarify - size of text / file contents being previewed, not size of window or preview pane itself. I am able to do it for each file by Ctrl+scrolling mouse in and out, but it doesn't stay that way....
  3. Font size in preview pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size in preview pane: How do I set default preview size in Windows explorer preview pane? To clarify - size of text / file contents being previewed, not size of window or preview pane itself. I am able to do it for each file by Ctrl+scrolling mouse in and out, but it doesn't stay that way....
  4. How to increse the font size of System Interface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increse the font size of System Interface: System interface font size is too small for anyone with normal eye sight to read. Example:- Cannot see any option or wording on control panel, disk cleanup, cmd. Please refer to the screenshot attached below."""In other words It is simply a program that cannot be used ...very...
  5. How to increse the font size of System Interface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to increse the font size of System Interface: System interface font size is too small for anyone with normal eye sight to read. Example:- Cannot see any option or wording on control panel, disk cleanup, cmd. Please refer to the screenshot attached below."""In other words It is simply a program that cannot be used ...very...
  6. Outlook 365 Folder Pane Keeps Resizing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Folder Pane Keeps Resizing: I have recently started having problems with the Outlook 365 folder pane resizing itself. Has anyone else found this? Is there a way to stop it? I am not sure as to what version this started happening. Maybe the version I am currently on now, which is 16.0.13231.20250...
  7. Changing Font Size and Weight in Outlook 365

Changing Font Size and Weight in Outlook 365: Is there any way to increase the font size and weight of Outlook 365's Folder Pane and Reading pane? I would like to increase the size by one or two units. Thank you. 154405
  8. font size in Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    font size in Outlook 365: font size randomly shrinks in Outlook 365 mail. Will sometimes go back to normal with a restart but not always. Please help - I can't read my mail it is so small!...
  9. Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane

Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane: My tired old eyes, 85 years, no longer can comfortably read emails in the reading pane. How can I increase the size of the font a notch or two? I searched the web but cannot find an answer that will work on my W10 system. Will really appreciate any help on this. Thank you....
  10. how do I change font size/style in folder pane of outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    how do I change font size/style in folder pane of outlook 2016: so, I have been searching for days, and cant find a solution that actually works In outlook 2016, in the folder pane, I want to change the font..not the message pane, or the preview pane, but in the far left pane where all my folders reside. In older versions of outlook, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. increase font size outlook 365

2. increase font size in outlook 365

3. outlook 365 increase font size

4. outlook 365 font size,
  5. change font size outlook 365,
  6. increase font size in outlook,
  7. outlook 365 folder pane font size,
  8. outlook 365 change folder font size,
  9. how to increase font size in outlook 365,
  10. outlook 365 change font size in folder pane,
  11. increase font in outlook 365,