Windows 10: How to Inject Drivers to Windows 10 Image

Discus and support How to Inject Drivers to Windows 10 Image in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, I need help to inject multiple drivers model to single windows 10 image i just created an answer file to automate windows 10 without any user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MandoesaM, Sep 14, 2018.

1. MandoesaM Win User

How to Inject Drivers to Windows 10 Image

Hi All,

I need help to inject multiple drivers model to single windows 10 image i just created an answer file to automate windows 10 without any user interaction and it works like a champ, but now i intend to install this image to multiple workstations and laptops is there a way to add driver post install, i did that using sccm and mdt but what about using answer file or run application at end of setup to choose the driver model and hit install

Thanks in advance

:)

MandoesaM, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 14, 2018
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Inject Drivers to Windows 10 Image - Similar Threads - Inject Drivers Image

2. Failed to inject driver package in the new OS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failed to inject driver package in the new OS: Hi,I've been trying to update my XPS 9300 to Windows 11 but every time I download and install it, my computer installs around 2% before it shows a message saying "undoing changes made to your computer" and it restarts back into Windows 10.I've looked at the log files and one...
  3. Failed to inject driver package in the new OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to inject driver package in the new OS: Hi,I've been trying to update my XPS 9300 to Windows 11 but every time I download and install it, my computer installs around 2% before it shows a message saying "undoing changes made to your computer" and it restarts back into Windows 10.I've looked at the log files and one...
  4. Failed to inject driver package in the new OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Inject Drivers from Windows Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inject Drivers from Windows Update Catalog: Hi, Firstly wasn't sure if this should go here or in the driver group! I've got a custom 21H1 WIM, done totally manually using DISM. I also store the .exe files on the USB stick for the vendor drivers but want to automate this bit. Using MDT/SCCM etc. no problem, but never...
  6. Inject / import drivers into install.ESD ?

Inject / import drivers into install.ESD ?: Hello , i just read that i can inject driver to install.wim file, and for install.esd file i need to convert it to install.wim file first. i want to know if injecting to install.wim file and then convert back to install.esd , will the injected drivers still there ? also i...
  7. Inject LXP language packs to Windows 10 image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inject LXP language packs to Windows 10 image: Hi, When I inject LXP language packs to Windows 10 install.wim and start installation with that media OOBE does not allow me to select a language. Does anyone know what is the trigger for OOBE to allow selecting language? I also tested this method without success. Windows...
  8. Cart/Horse problem. Injecting drivers as boot critical.

Cart/Horse problem. Injecting drivers as boot critical.: Windows 10 Version 1909. Latest Public ADK a/o this post date. In addition to the standard method of using dism to inject drivers to sysprep'd image, how does one 'promote' that driver to early boot or what MS used to call boot critical? This for an iscsi project where I am...
  9. Windows 10 injects digital transformation into healthcare

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 injects digital transformation into healthcare: I’m looking forward to joining the more than 40,000 health business decision makers, executives, IT professionals and clinicians from around the world at the HIMMS 2017 conference in Orlando, Fla. this week. This community of health care providers understand how integral a...
  10. [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).

in Windows 10 Support
    [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).: Hi guys, I'm new to this forum; But I recently encountered a problem while injecting a .dll into a program. The error message is what the title says and I tried a lot of injectors and it returned the same error. Here's what I tried: Upgraded windows 8.1 to 10 Unblocked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does mdt inject drivers require internet

2. injecting drivers into windows 10

3. injecting driver to image

4. windows vistadvd driver inject,
  5. MDT inject drivers postinstall,
  6. how to inject drivers in boot image,
  7. How to Inject Drivers into a Windows 10 WIM/ISO Install Image,
  8. injecting key windows 10,
  9. how to inject drivers into sccm task sequence,
  10. inject driver to win disk iso,
  11. injecting win10 drivers ,