Windows 10: How to insert hyperlink in PowerPoint?

Discus and support How to insert hyperlink in PowerPoint? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Could you help me to insert hyperlink in my PowerPoint presentation? Notes section. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrookeMcMurdo, Dec 22, 2019.

1. How to insert hyperlink in PowerPoint?

Could you help me to insert hyperlink in my PowerPoint presentation? Notes section. Thank you

:)

BrookeMcMurdo, Dec 22, 2019

2. breaking hyperlink in Outlook

Or use the insert hyperlink button, replacing spaces manually when there are multiple is a crap job.

DanTheBanjoman, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Outlook hangs on inserting Hyperlink

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Install MS office 2016 and configure Outlook 2016.

2. Type some text- lets say- .

3. Select the text and right click and select - Hyperlink.

4. Now, navigate to the browser using "Alt+tab" key- to copy the url you want to paste on that 'Address' field of "Insert Hyperlink" window.

5. Navigate back to the Outlook using Alt+tab key and try to paste the url and observe...

Actual Result:

We are getting "Not Responding" screen and outlook hangs for couple of minutes.

Kindly fix this.

Regards,

Prashant

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Prashant Dhasmana, Dec 22, 2019
  4. jaydeee Win User

How to insert hyperlink in PowerPoint?

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile How to insert hyperlink in PowerPoint? :)

jaydeee, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

How to insert hyperlink in PowerPoint?

1. How to insert hyperlink in PowerPoint? - Similar Threads - insert hyperlink PowerPoint

2. Why when inserting a video in PowerPoint it shows like a black box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when inserting a video in PowerPoint it shows like a black box?: When inserting a video in PowerPoint, it shows like a black box. I have Windows 10 Microsoft® PowerPoint® for Microsoft 365 MSO Version 2306 Build 16.0.16529.20100 32-bit. I can play the video, but I have to add a picture on top of the black box and use animation to exit...
  3. Why when inserting a video in PowerPoint it shows like a black box?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why when inserting a video in PowerPoint it shows like a black box?: When inserting a video in PowerPoint, it shows like a black box. I have Windows 10 Microsoft® PowerPoint® for Microsoft 365 MSO Version 2306 Build 16.0.16529.20100 32-bit. I can play the video, but I have to add a picture on top of the black box and use animation to exit...
  4. How to upgrade Microsoft Powerpoint app to Insert CHARTS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to upgrade Microsoft Powerpoint app to Insert CHARTS: Hello, I realized that my Microsoft office 365 subscription powerpoint app does not have CHARTS feature in the insert tool bar. This is quite surprising and i could not use the needed pie and bar charts for my official presentation. Any suggestions on how to upgrade , or...
  5. Retain metallic material from 3D Builder when inserting into PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retain metallic material from 3D Builder when inserting into PowerPoint: I have edited a 3D model in 3D Builder and given it a realistic, shiny metallic look. But whenever I add this file to PowerPoint, it loses the metallic material and goes to a matte. The other colours I added are properly transferred to PowerPoint. How do I retain the same...
  6. Hyperlink

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hyperlink: Is there a way to hyperlink a folder or file in Win10? So when searching for a file or folder via a key word the folder/file would be located on your computer as compared to chasing the File Explorer tree up and down for a long time trying to finding the "nuget" your looking...
  7. Hyperlinks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyperlinks: The hyperlinks are not working in my Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyperlinks/976497c2-6a1d-4386-a05a-7c6e5285978f
  8. Outlook hangs on inserting Hyperlink

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook hangs on inserting Hyperlink: Steps to Reproduce: 1. Install MS office and configure Outlook. 2. Type some text- lets say- Prashant Dhasmana. 3. Select the text and right click and select - Hyperlink. 4. Now, navigate to the browser using "Alt+tab" key- to copy the url you want to paste on that...
  9. hyperlink

in Windows 10 Customization
    hyperlink: Hyperlink doesn't react i.e. doesn't connect using my cursor. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyperlink/08175070-8120-4868-b90f-d68fd1ce169e
  10. MS Ofice 2016 crash when inserting hyperlink

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Ofice 2016 crash when inserting hyperlink: User @Zardoc posted warning about puting GodMode (access to all Control panel items) shortcut to specific folders, as it will make Office apps crash when inserting hyperlink. I've confirmed this behavior, as have had exactly the same problem on one computer. Word crashed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to insert a hyperlink into ofice 365 powerpoint