Windows 10: how to insert my cd in windows 10? i tried to open the dvd player from my pc but i dont see...

Discus and support how to insert my cd in windows 10? i tried to open the dvd player from my pc but i dont see... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i dont know how to insert a cd in my windows 10 pc i dont see a button in the exterior... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by loveydoveyuwu, Mar 23, 2023.

1. how to insert my cd in windows 10? i tried to open the dvd player from my pc but i dont see...

i dont know how to insert a cd in my windows 10 pc i dont see a button in the exterior

:)

loveydoveyuwu, Mar 23, 2023
  2. KKMISHRA Win User

dvd player is asking for insert disk while disk is already inserted

I upgraded to Win 10 back in July but have never tried to play a DVD until today.

When I insert a DVD: Windows DVD player fires up and asks me to insert a dvd and then, after a few seconds, closes down.

I have tried to fire up Windows DVD player first and then insert the DVD into the drive, but the same thing happens.

I figure the system "sees" the drive as it appears in the device manager list and I can play CD's but not the DVD.

KKMISHRA, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Cannot burn songs to CD inserted already on to computer Error: insert a blank cd

Hi

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details.

• Are you trying to Burn Music on to the DVD inserted?

• “Only 5 songs on the cd” is it a Read/ Write disk or a Normal disk (copy write CD)?

Let me inform you, if you have a Normal disk with 5songs burnt and saved you will not be able to Burn the new songs again. Until and unless the disk inserted is a Read/ Write CD.

Put an empty disk in the drive open my computer and double click on the CD inserted. And check for the status of the CD, if its CD/DVD-RW drive, if any files appear in explorer greyed out then delete them by clicking "Delete these temporary files".

I suggest you to follow the below steps to fix the issue.

Method 1: if you are trying to copy the songs to CD, follow the below steps.

If the CD is copy right protected. You will not be able to copy songs to the computer if the CD is copy right protected.

Also try to clear the burn list if any old list of songs available and try to copy again and see if it helps.

Method 2: Windows media player settings troubleshooter

Also try the Windows media player settings troubleshooter and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Select settings in the drop down menu below search and type
          Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting
          and select the view all option on the left pane.

• Click on Windows media player settings
          and follow the prompts.

Reference:

Burn and rip CDs - Microsoft Support

Redirecting

Hope this helps. If the issue persists, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Mar 23, 2023
  4. Johni2 Win User

how to insert my cd in windows 10? i tried to open the dvd player from my pc but i dont see...

CD/DVD Player not working

The CD/DVD player on my desktop pc, has become very unreliable, since updating to windows 10

Problem:

With a CD/DVD inserted into the player .

• 1% of the time it works correctly and play a CD without any problems.

• 99% of the time it does not acknowledge the disk, a green light flashes 6 or 7 times and then goes back to do nothing mode.

• If I try to start the CD directly in windows explorer, a dialog box appears instructing me to insert a disk. I know these disks to be working.

Troubleshooting carried out

• The device manager reports the device is working properly.
    • Checked the drivers are up-to date,
    • Uninstalled the drivers
    • Scanned for hardware changes
    • Uninstalled the hardware
    • Rebooted several times
    • Scanned with DeviceDiagnostic Troubleshooting Pack Cabinet (.diagcab)
    • Checked all the cable connections
    • Did a control panel troubleshoot and Reconfigure hardware (cd player worked when I did a restart, but only the once and then continued the error)

Johni2, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

how to insert my cd in windows 10? i tried to open the dvd player from my pc but i dont see...

1. how to insert my cd in windows 10? i tried to open the dvd player from my pc but i dont see... - Similar Threads - insert tried open

2. open my Dell external CD/DVD player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    open my Dell external CD/DVD player: I have one chapter of about 6,000 words on a file on a CD in my external Dell DVD/RW player. I want to copy it into an email to mail to a publisher I am using.My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. open my Dell external CD/DVD player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    open my Dell external CD/DVD player: I have one chapter of about 6,000 words on a file on a CD in my external Dell DVD/RW player. I want to copy it into an email to mail to a publisher I am using.My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. open my Dell external CD/DVD player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how to insert my cd in windows 10? i tried to open the dvd player from my pc but i dont see...

how to insert my cd in windows 10? i tried to open the dvd player from my pc but i dont see...: i dont know how to insert a cd in my windows 10 pc i dont see a button in the exterior https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-insert-my-cd-in-windows-10-i-tried-to-open/cfcfbbf2-9084-44f8-9746-d4215acb8231
  6. how to insert my cd in windows 10? i tried to open the dvd player from my pc but i dont see...

how to insert my cd in windows 10? i tried to open the dvd player from my pc but i dont see...: i dont know how to insert a cd in my windows 10 pc i dont see a button in the exterior https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-insert-my-cd-in-windows-10-i-tried-to-open/cfcfbbf2-9084-44f8-9746-d4215acb8231
  7. External DVD player disconnects when CD/DVD is inserted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External DVD player disconnects when CD/DVD is inserted: My external DVD player is detected on Windows 10 when plugged in, but when I insert a CD or DVD it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting with no reason. I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 with only one usb port. It actually worked the first time I used it, but now it doesn't if...
  8. External DVD player disconnects when CD/DVD is inserted

External DVD player disconnects when CD/DVD is inserted: My external DVD player is detected on Windows 10 when plugged in, but when I insert a CD or DVD it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting with no reason. I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 with only one usb port. It actually worked the first time I used it, but now it doesn't if...
  9. External DVD player disconnects when CD/DVD is inserted

10. my dvd/cd player

my dvd/cd player: why wont my Surface reconize my dvd/cd player and allow me to play dvd movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dvdcd-player/b0510136-cc46-4f0c-8c2f-98023cce5cb4