Windows 10: how to insert sd card

Discus and support how to insert sd card in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to insert sd card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-insert-sd-card/b093ae6e-7b9b-408e-82b6-d5dee16c5bee Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by parkyparky1, Jun 28, 2020.

1. how to insert sd card

how to insert sd card

:)

parkyparky1, Jun 28, 2020

2. SD card inserted into PC doesn't do anything

Hi,

We may need to do further investigation to identify the issue and its cause. Please provide us the following information:

• Have you tried inserting or connecting other SD cards?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to insert the SD card, or when trying to connect the camera? If so, please send us a screenshot.
    • Are you getting any error messages in Device Manager? Please send us a screenshot.

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problem, and attempt to fix the issue automatically. You may refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R and type Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Jun 28, 2020
  3. bradleyb Win User
    SD card/SD card reader no longer working

Hi. New to this so not sure of category.
    I have a Lenovo G70. Windows 10, 64bit
    My SD card reader has stopped working.
    In Device Manager, the SD card is not listed.
    I can't format the card as it is not listed.
    I cannot locate the card at all as it is not listed anywhere.
    I've tried chkdsk and get 'Cannot open volume for direct access'
    I don't even have the icon displaying when micro SD card is inserted.
    It did work previously but I had errors. Scanning and fixing did not help.
    I place the SD card in my Android phone and it works fine.
    Please help!
    Thank you for any assistance.

bradleyb, Jun 28, 2020
  4. how to insert sd card

SD card not sen

Lumia 625 has a SD card slot. I have downloaded certain apps on PC (.xap files) and am trying to install the same on my Lumia 625. However, I am not able to view "SD card" when I am in the "Store" (as mentioned in step 2 below) and so cannot install
    the apps.

"install apps and games from your phone's SD card

• Insert an SD card that contains one or more .XAP files into your phone.

• On Start
      how to insert sd card hardware-icon-start-button.png
      , tap Store
      how to insert sd card start-icon-marketplace.png
      then tap SD card."

i have used your trick of switch off phone but, it can't works
    Can anyone please suggest any solution?

sachinpawale, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

how to insert sd card

1. how to insert sd card - Similar Threads - insert card

2. I inserted my smart card into my computer and nothing happened, I did not get any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I inserted my smart card into my computer and nothing happened, I did not get any...: i inserted my smart card into my computer and nothing happened, I did not gat any notification that indicates a card has been inserted what should i do?...
  3. I inserted my smart card into my computer and nothing happened, I did not get any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I inserted my smart card into my computer and nothing happened, I did not get any...: i inserted my smart card into my computer and nothing happened, I did not gat any notification that indicates a card has been inserted what should i do?...
  4. I inserted my smart card into my computer and nothing happened, I did not get any...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...: I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not showing up in the network settings. Please advice...
  6. I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...

I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...: I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not showing up in the network settings. Please advice...
  7. I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. loaded blank SSD card computer and inserted USB with recovery on it but unable to see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    loaded blank SSD card computer and inserted USB with recovery on it but unable to see...: That's it. Not sure bios has changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loaded-blank-ssd-card-computer-and-inserted-usb/0b23a430-9ae2-4d77-a331-bcb0465029b1
  9. loaded blank SSD card computer and inserted USB with recovery on it but unable to see...

loaded blank SSD card computer and inserted USB with recovery on it but unable to see...: That's it. Not sure bios has changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loaded-blank-ssd-card-computer-and-inserted-usb/0b23a430-9ae2-4d77-a331-bcb0465029b1
  10. When I insert SD cards, nothing happens, and they don't show up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I insert SD cards, nothing happens, and they don't show up in device manager: I'm running Windows 10.0.19043 on a Dell XPS 13 9360I'm presently attempting to run and 64GB SDXC card. The card is brand new, I purchased it from Staples today.As the title states, when I insert an SD card into the slot on the computer, absolutely nothing happens. Browsing...