Windows 10: How to install 2nd OS which is Android 11 in tablet mode on my laptop I can't active my...

Discus and support How to install 2nd OS which is Android 11 in tablet mode on my laptop I can't active my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to install 2nd OS which is Android 11 in tablet mode on my laptop I can't active my window 10 , how to active it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Saaad19, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Saaad19 Win User

How to install 2nd OS which is Android 11 in tablet mode on my laptop I can't active my...

How to install 2nd OS which is Android 11 in tablet mode on my laptop

I can't active my window 10 , how to active it

:)

Saaad19, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jan 24, 2021
  3. ??Questions about Android??

Old laptops do not have touch screens...so that would not work really well.

The answer you seek is the LINUX OS. This will install on old hardware, is totally opensource (free) and will be much more compatible with old hardware then trying to force android os (which is 100% linux) which was designed for tablets and not laptops so much.

Android is just a different version of linux compiled to run on tablets and use mobile based hardware.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_(operating_system)

Here is a list of Linux OS compiled in different ways for different functions by different people, but it is all based of the same opensource code base.

List of Linux distributions - Wikipedia

ZenZimZaliben, Jan 24, 2021
  4. How to install 2nd OS which is Android 11 in tablet mode on my laptop I can't active my...

Laptop doesn't activate tablet mode automatically

I have a Lenovo idea pad yoga 13 with windows 10 installed and whenever i flip the laptop to make a tablet windows doesn't activate tablet mode automatically

Changing the title.

Munzer-Mardini, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

How to install 2nd OS which is Android 11 in tablet mode on my laptop I can't active my...

1. How to install 2nd OS which is Android 11 in tablet mode on my laptop I can't active my... - Similar Threads - install 2nd Android

2. How can I disable tablet mode on my Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable tablet mode on my Windows 11 laptop?: I have an ASUS VivoBook flip laptop, and the screen has been slightly cracked for around 2 years. This unfortunately damaged the touch-screen ability. I disabled the touch-screen with Device Manager, but tablet mode is still affecting my regular use of the laptop. This has...
  3. How can I disable tablet mode on my Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I disable tablet mode on my Windows 11 laptop?: I have an ASUS VivoBook flip laptop, and the screen has been slightly cracked for around 2 years. This unfortunately damaged the touch-screen ability. I disabled the touch-screen with Device Manager, but tablet mode is still affecting my regular use of the laptop. This has...
  4. My windows 11 laptop is stuck in tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 laptop is stuck in tablet mode.: I closed my laptop to go clean up some things and came back an hour later and opened my laptop HP Envy x360 on Windows 11 to find that it was stuck in tablet mode. I tried restarting the computer and there was no luck there. I called up a friend and he showed me how to run...
  5. My windows 11 laptop is stuck in tablet mode.

My windows 11 laptop is stuck in tablet mode.: I closed my laptop to go clean up some things and came back an hour later and opened my laptop HP Envy x360 on Windows 11 to find that it was stuck in tablet mode. I tried restarting the computer and there was no luck there. I called up a friend and he showed me how to run...
  6. Which OS is best for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which OS is best for my laptop?: Hi there,I am using compaq presario cq 43-405AU and the specs are-Processor - AMD E-300 APU with Radeontm HD Graphics 1.30GhzRAM - 2gb ramGraphic card - Integrated GraphicsCan you please suggest me the perfect Windows OS for my laptop?Thanks you in advance...................
  7. Which OS is best for my laptop?

Which OS is best for my laptop?: Hi there,I am using compaq presario cq 43-405AU and the specs are-Processor - AMD E-300 APU with Radeontm HD Graphics 1.30GhzRAM - 2gb ramGraphic card - Integrated GraphicsCan you please suggest me the perfect Windows OS for my laptop?Thanks you in advance...................
  8. In which disk is installed my OS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In which disk is installed my OS?: I'm using my laptop for gaming. The HDD is 1TB and SSD is 237GB. So i have to constantly install and uninstall apps and games from the HHD that i use also for storage, mainly because i've noticed that even if the Hard disk is just half full if more than 3 games are installed,...
  9. Adding a 2nd OS to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adding a 2nd OS to my Laptop: I have an HP Probook 450 G1 and run a 64 bit W10. My Hard Disc "C" was 450 GB but I resized it to 300 GB via Paragon Manager and created a new 150 GB partition "F" which is "Unallocated". It is my intention to run my old 32 bit W 7 OS on partition "F" but when I try to...
  10. Adding a 2nd OS to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding a 2nd OS to my Laptop: I have an HP Probook 450 G1 and run a 64 bit W10. My Hard Disc "C" was 450 GB but I resized it to 300 GB via Paragon Manager and created a new 150 GB partition "F" which is "Unallocated". It is my intention to run my old 32 bit W 7 OS on partition "F" but when I try to...