Windows 10: how to install a app in only one user...

Discus and support how to install a app in only one user... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; in my home i use localother user account.. so whenever I install a app. its actually able .. see by other account's too... so is there , way to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by omi_x, Jan 4, 2022.

1. omi_x Win User

how to install a app in only one user...

in my home i use localother user account.. so whenever I install a app. its actually able .. see by other account's too... so is there , way to install a app enable to use and see by a single user only..btw the Microsoft store does it already . the app I installed from . Microsoft store are actually . can be used my me . no other user can see it and I cant even find the folder where the Microsoft store is actually installing them so pls . help I have one more issue. a day another want some files from my local account now he have access to all my file . so how can I get back the access. i m

:)

omi_x, Jan 4, 2022
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jan 4, 2022
  3. Windows 10 self installing apps I have uninstalled!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to end the task in task manager.

• Go to task bar

• Right click on task bar

• Select task manager

• Click on apps and end the task.
    Step 2: Go to appwiz.cpl and locate to the apps, right click on apps and uninstall apps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to create new user account and check if it helps.

Step 3: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts
      and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 4, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. how to install a app in only one user... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 4, 2022
Thema:

1. how to install a app in only one user... - Similar Threads - install app user

2. how to install a app in only one user...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to install a app in only one user...: in my home i use localother user account.. so whenever I install a app. its actually able .. see by other account's too... so is there , way to install a app enable to use and see by a single user only..btw the Microsoft store does it already . the app I installed from ....
  3. how to install a app in only one user...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install a app in only one user...: in my home i use localother user account.. so whenever I install a app. its actually able .. see by other account's too... so is there , way to install a app enable to use and see by a single user only..btw the Microsoft store does it already . the app I installed from ....
  4. How to install an app to a particular user only and not any other user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install an app to a particular user only and not any other user?: i have laptop running windows 11 and it has two users in it . how to not install an app other users except the user who is trying to install it?can you please help me ?thanks in advance....
  5. How to install an app to a particular user only and not any other user?

How to install an app to a particular user only and not any other user?: i have laptop running windows 11 and it has two users in it . how to not install an app other users except the user who is trying to install it?can you please help me ?thanks in advance....
  6. How do I install an app for only one user?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I install an app for only one user?: I want to install a game, but only for my gaming account. I don't want this app to take up storage space on the other account. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-an-app-for-only-one-user/cabdebb2-8cd1-47b9-b505-1350b93b3d80
  7. Installing Apps on Only One Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Apps on Only One Account: Hello,I recently installed Brave Beta from the website. I am not an administrator, though I can make myself one without issues. I want Brave Beta to be available only in my account. What steps should I follow to make this happen? I will be installing a few applications over...
  8. Revert apps/programs to one user only?

in Windows 10 Support
    Revert apps/programs to one user only?: When I install anything, I usually tell the app/program to install it for all users, since I've been the only user of the machine. Now I want to add a second Windows account for my wife, and to keep her desktop clutter down, I want to remove the shortcuts for stuff that only...
  9. How to install application for only one user

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install application for only one user: Hi How to install Microsoft office for one user. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-application-for-only-one-user/83771954-56f5-4abc-a2ab-0a4c9999b7ca
  10. Installing Programs to One User Only

Installing Programs to One User Only: On older Windows OS's, I've had no trouble using separate user accounts. When I install a program (actual software, not a Windows Store app) on one, it doesn't show up on another user account. Until now. My wife and I just bought a desktop to share and everything I install...