Windows 10: How to install a downloaded program

Discus and support How to install a downloaded program in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I downloaded Office 2013 from an internet site but it never prompted me to install the program from my computer, It shows up in my Programs/Apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnWilhelm2, Jan 19, 2020.

1. How to install a downloaded program

I downloaded Office 2013 from an internet site but it never prompted me to install the program from my computer, It shows up in my Programs/Apps settings. I can't figure out how to install it. It doesn't show up in my "downloads" nor is it showing a folder. What do I do?

:)

JohnWilhelm2, Jan 19, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 19, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 19, 2020
  4. How to install a downloaded program

cant install a program

Hi Maxime,

The error code driver_power_state_failure means that a driver is not handling the power state properly on your PC. You need to make sure that your PC and all your attached devices are on the

Hardware Compatibility list

We suggest installing the mouse driver in Compatibility Mode by following these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility Tab .

• Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility Mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list
    • Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Feel free to post back on this thread if you have any other queries.

Eileen Gal, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

How to install a downloaded program

1. How to install a downloaded program - Similar Threads - install downloaded program

2. I want install program but it is unable downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want install program but it is unable downloaded: Hello I want install program but it's unable install Pls help me...Windows 11 Home version : 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-install-program-but-it-is-unable-downloaded/8427e46b-0d42-4773-8c6b-9fc8416e0e1b
  3. I want install program but it is unable downloaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want install program but it is unable downloaded: Hello I want install program but it's unable install Pls help me...Windows 11 Home version : 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-install-program-but-it-is-unable-downloaded/8427e46b-0d42-4773-8c6b-9fc8416e0e1b
  4. Cannot Download The Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot Download The Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter: I can't download Microsoft's Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter, it gives me a 404 page when I try to download it. I need the file to uninstall a corrupt version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable. Is there anywhere I can go to get this?...
  5. how to install program InetCInt.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to install program InetCInt.dll: how to install program InetCInt.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-program-inetcintdll/ec6a5f77-f92c-4829-9c2c-e75f44c586a2
  6. Cannot install or download certain programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot install or download certain programs: New system I built. Everthing works fine until I switch users to my other account. I cannot download Firefox; absolutely nothing happens. Further, Google did install but running it, even as Admin, does absolutely nothing. Don't understand what could be going on. Thanks....
  7. Program downloading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program downloading: Hello, I cannot download any of programs from Internet to PC. GoogleChrome, just block download. With message "File download is blocked by the security settings of your computer." Internet Explorer and Edge download. But Windows not starting program....
  8. installing programs fron your download folder

installing programs fron your download folder: what do you have to do to install programs you have downloaded and are in your download folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/installing-programs-fron-your-download-folder/3e4c63c6-8ebe-4ea4-8e91-97edd37c4e8c
  9. Windows 10 failing to install downloaded programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 failing to install downloaded programs: Hello, I have and Acer XC-780 running Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063 Every program (notepad++, Chrome etc) that I download and try to install I either get referenced memory problem. This also impacts OneDriveSetup [ATTACH] Have tried everything Local admin...
  10. Can't Install a Downloaded Program

Can't Install a Downloaded Program: I have twice downloaded programs and when I click to install them, I receive a screen with this error message: Your PC's settings only let it install verified apps from the Store...Installing apps. only from the Store helps protect your PC and keep it running...