Windows 10: How to install a driver during installation of Windows

Discus and support How to install a driver during installation of Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed Ubuntu 21.04 on Avita Liber V 14" Ryzen 3 3200U with Vega 3 graphics laptop before, now I have to reinstall Windows on it I get the iso... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KennethChoHK, Aug 5, 2021.

1. How to install a driver during installation of Windows

I installed Ubuntu 21.04 on Avita Liber V 14" Ryzen 3 3200U with Vega 3 graphics laptop before, now I have to reinstall Windows on it I get the iso file on MCT by open the app on virtual machine, and upload the iso on cloud, I downloaded it and flash it on a 64gb usb with Etcher for linux AppImage version After I made the boot usb I go to the bios, and selected boot with USB It suscessfully go into the installer, I pressed install now and it run out this page I tried to download Realtek 8821CE WIFI drivers from Avita website, and paste it on a usb, but it didn't s

:)

KennethChoHK, Aug 5, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 5, 2021
  4. How to install a driver during installation of Windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

How to install a driver during installation of Windows

1. How to install a driver during installation of Windows - Similar Threads - install driver during

2. Repo: How to install a driver during installation of Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repo: How to install a driver during installation of Windows: I asked this question before, but the problem is not solved, so I decide to repost this...
  3. Blue screen of death during drivers installation.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen of death during drivers installation.: Hello, I have a big problem with drivers installation on Windows 10. During installing drivers for my graphic card Nvidia Geforce MX150, Windows comes with BSOD with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and nvlddmkm.sys failure. I've already tried everything, booting in...
  4. Windows 10 is looking for drivers during new installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is looking for drivers during new installation: My system crashed & I created a a new windows 10 bootable usb. When I'm installing the installation media says I'm missing drivers & want me to upload drivers. does anyone perhaps know what drivers these could be? 172530
  5. Windows 10 crashing during Installation of AMD Radeon Drivers Installation and is also not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing during Installation of AMD Radeon Drivers Installation and is also not...: GPU -AMD Radeon Armor RX580 8gb OC CPU -AMD Ryzen 5 2600x MotherBoard -ASUS B450 ROG STRIX GAMING PSU -EVGA 750 GQ Recently there were many issues in regards to bad imaging over many programs, games and applications that gave me the error sign. I...
  6. BSOD during WIFI driver installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during WIFI driver installation: Hello, I am running into a problem every time i try to install my WIFI driver, i'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3567 i5-7200U CPU 8GB DDR4 RAM AMD R5 M330 GPU Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD up-to-date BIOS, firmware and drivers running a freshly installed windows 10 1909 and minimal...
  7. Windows BSOD During Installation

Windows BSOD During Installation: Purchased second hand PC. Turned on, running Windows 7, no issues, contained lots of personal stuff from previous owner. Decided to wipe and install Win 10. Keep getting BSOD error right when Windows installation begins. I'm able to select all the options to the point when...
  8. System freezes during driver installation

System freezes during driver installation: Hey guys. Having an annoying problem where when I try and install a software package for a device the system hard locks during the driver installation phase. No BSOD, simply freezes at the same point during the installation. Doesn't do it for every device I've installed...
  9. BSOD during display driver install...

BSOD during display driver install...: Lenovo Laptop T530 (I5-3210M 2.5G 4GB 500GB 15.6IN DVDRW W10P 64BIT) - upgraded from Windows 7 Pro 64-bit to Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit. This is one of three identical laptops in my office (other two are still on Win7). No external displays being recognized through VGA display...
  10. stop W10 installing specific driver during installation?

stop W10 installing specific driver during installation?: During a totally clean install on a freshly formatted HDD, is it possible to stop W10 installing a specific problem driver ? Somehow, W10 manages to install an Atheros WiFi driver before the install procedure finishes and this problem driver is causing such high system...