Windows 10: How to install a driver during installation of Windows

Discus and support How to install a driver during installation of Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed Ubuntu 21.04 on Avita Liber V 14" Ryzen 3 3200U with Vega 3 graphics laptop before, now I have to reinstall Windows on it I get the iso... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KennethChoHK, Aug 5, 2021.

1. How to install a driver during installation of Windows

I installed Ubuntu 21.04 on Avita Liber V 14" Ryzen 3 3200U with Vega 3 graphics laptop before, now I have to reinstall Windows on it I get the iso file on MCT by open the app on virtual machine, and upload the iso on cloud, I downloaded it and flash it on a 64gb usb with Etcher for linux AppImage version After I made the boot usb I go to the bios, and selected boot with USB It suscessfully go into the installer, I pressed install now and it run out this page I tried to download Realtek 8821CE WIFI drivers from Avita website, and paste it on a usb, but it didn't s

:)

KennethChoHK, Aug 5, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 5, 2021
  4. How to install a driver during installation of Windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

How to install a driver during installation of Windows

1. How to install a driver during installation of Windows - Similar Threads - install driver during

2. Drivers missing during Windows 10 install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers missing during Windows 10 install.: Switching back from Linux to Windows. While attempting to install Windows 10 using installation media on a USB, the error about missing drivers is displayed. Tried a few suggested fixes including; changing ports, preparing installation media via Rufus, and a few commands on...
  3. Drivers missing during Windows 10 install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers missing during Windows 10 install.: Switching back from Linux to Windows. While attempting to install Windows 10 using installation media on a USB, the error about missing drivers is displayed. Tried a few suggested fixes including; changing ports, preparing installation media via Rufus, and a few commands on...
  4. Drivers missing during Windows 10 install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Drivers Not Appearing During Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers Not Appearing During Windows 10 Installation: I replaced my motherboard with an ASUS Prime Z690-P and processor with i7-12700k. After booting up my PC, I plug in a USB 2.0 I think with the Create Windows 10 installation media on the USB and plugged it into the back panel of the PC. I have also tried the front panel as...
  6. Drivers Not Appearing During Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers Not Appearing During Windows 10 Installation: I replaced my motherboard with an ASUS Prime Z690-P and processor with i7-12700k. After booting up my PC, I plug in a USB 2.0 I think with the Create Windows 10 installation media on the USB and plugged it into the back panel of the PC. I have also tried the front panel as...
  7. Drivers Not Appearing During Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Fix Select the driver to be installed error during Windows installation

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Select the driver to be installed error during Windows installation: [ATTACH]We install windows 11/10 on our PCs when we buy a new one or upgrading an old one. Some users are facing Select the driver to be installed during Windows installation error while they are trying to install Windows on their PC. In this guide, we have a few solutions...
  9. Repo: How to install a driver during installation of Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repo: How to install a driver during installation of Windows: I asked this question before, but the problem is not solved, so I decide to repost this...
  10. stop W10 installing specific driver during installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stop W10 installing specific driver during installation?: During a totally clean install on a freshly formatted HDD, is it possible to stop W10 installing a specific problem driver ? Somehow, W10 manages to install an Atheros WiFi driver before the install procedure finishes and this problem driver is causing such high system...