Windows 10: How to install a HP Laserjet 3015 on win10 wireless lan?

Discus and support How to install a HP Laserjet 3015 on win10 wireless lan? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The question means how to install it on a new computer on the lan. The printer is already usb connected to a computer on the wireless lan and all is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by abrogard, Dec 2, 2020.

1. abrogard Win User

How to install a HP Laserjet 3015 on win10 wireless lan?

The question means how to install it on a new computer on the lan.

The printer is already usb connected to a computer on the wireless lan and all is working well.

four computers on the lan can see it and do use it.

this new computer can see it in windows explorer but windows cannot install it - complaining that some drivers are missing even though it itself is supposed to be finding, downloading and installing the drivers.

and none of the HP stuff can see it.

I wonder if the windows attempt screwed things up for the HP stuff? Is there some configuration I should/could do to rectify that? Or what?

:)

abrogard, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

How To Make My LAN Printer appear across the LAN?

At the bottom of the driver page: HP Laserjet 3015 All-In-One
    Click on Installing an HP Printer in Windows Using a USB Cable Learn how to install an HP printer in Windows using a USB cable.

How to install a HP Laserjet 3015 on win10 wireless lan? [​IMG]

The video will walk you through installing the printer as a USB device.

Ztruker, Dec 2, 2020
  3. quiddam Win User
    Install HP LaserJet 4M Plus

Printer is connected to router with EtherNet cable, was able to print test page which gives IP Address of: 10.0.0.81, and did find drivers but attempting to install with any of the LaserJet 4 drivers listed below, gives the error message, "Printer Driver was not installed".

This printer has both Postscript and PCL personalities.

Thumbnail sketch of what I did:

Settings>Devices>Printers & Scanners>Add Printer and Scanner>[Clicked on the text, "the printer I want isn't listed"]>chose "Add a local printer" using existing port 10.0.0.81>did Windows Update and each of the following LaserJet drivers for this model of printer failed to install:

HP LaserJet 4 Plus
    HP LaserJet 4/4M Plus PS 300
    HP LaserJet 4/4M Plus PS 600
    HP LaserJet 4/4M PS
    HP LaserJet 4/4M PS (300 dpi)

the USB port mentioned in the 400 day old post on this topic was not a choice.

rig is an i9 7900X running at 4.5GHz w/32 GB Ram with an Asus X299 MOBA.

quiddam, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

1. How to install a HP Laserjet 3015 on win10 wireless lan? - Similar Threads - install Laserjet 3015

2. WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer: I've had this printer for a very long time and it continued to work fine in WIN7.Then I I upgraded from WIN7 to WIN10.Printer is USB connected to my computer.After the upgrade and now it does not recognize the device as a printer, rather it is just detected as USB device...
  3. WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer: I've had this printer for a very long time and it continued to work fine in WIN7.Then I I upgraded from WIN7 to WIN10.Printer is USB connected to my computer.After the upgrade and now it does not recognize the device as a printer, rather it is just detected as USB device...
  4. WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Install HP laserjet 4L

Install HP laserjet 4L: I have an HP laserjet 4L, which is of course nearly 30 years old but is still a really good printer. I have had it working very well in W10 installed over W7, but needed to do a clean install of W10, and now cannot install the driver, because it is kernel mode. I have tried...
  6. Install HP laserjet 4L

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install HP laserjet 4L: I have an HP laserjet 4L, which is of course nearly 30 years old but is still a really good printer. I have had it working very well in W10 installed over W7, but needed to do a clean install of W10, and now cannot install the driver, because it is kernel mode. I have tried...
  7. Install HP laserjet 4L

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Errore stampante HP 3015 laserjet PCL XL error

Errore stampante HP 3015 laserjet PCL XL error: Io ho una stampante Hp laserjet 3015 acquistata nel 2005 alcune volte quando devo stampare una pagina Pdf il foglio esce bianco con scritto : PCL XL error Subsystem: IMAGE Error : IllegalAttributeValue Operator: ReadImage Position: 19...
  9. How to install HP Laserjet 6p in win 10

How to install HP Laserjet 6p in win 10: I reinstalled win 10. Now there is no Hp Laserjet 6p in the printer list anymore. Before installing I did what is in this tutorial: Backup and Restore Printers in Windows I found it afterwards, but I did what is told here. It goes wrong regarding the HP LJ 6p. He was...
  10. HP Laserjet and Win10

HP Laserjet and Win10: I have a Laserjet 1606dn printer and I am trying to successfully print on a Windows Surface running Win10 64bit. I can install the printer but when I try to print a test page it just sits in the queue and nothing happens. I did download "HP LaserJet Pro P1100, P1560, P1600...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setup hp 3015