Windows 10: How to install a Language pack using command line

Discus and support How to install a Language pack using command line in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I want to know How to install a Language pack using command line in Windows 10.Eg: I want to install the Japanese language pack using PowerShell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MujahithMuzamil, Feb 20, 2022.

1. How to install a Language pack using command line

Hi,I want to know How to install a Language pack using command line in Windows 10.Eg: I want to install the Japanese language pack using PowerShell command so that it should install and provide me the language selection from the Task Bar.

:)

MujahithMuzamil, Feb 20, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to install a Language pack using command line :)

3. zdhiu Win User
    Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Feb 20, 2022
  4. How to install a Language pack using command line

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

I have the same problem, BUT the language I want to install, Japanese, is in the computer yet transparent and cannot be clicked on. Can you help me?

AnchyIvkaa, Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

How to install a Language pack using command line

1. How to install a Language pack using command line - Similar Threads - install Language pack

2. How to install using Command Line/Power Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install using Command Line/Power Shell: Hello,According to:https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/features-on-demand-non-language-fod?view=windows-11I have this file:Microsoft-Windows-Xps-Xps-Viewer-Opt-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~.cabI need to write a .BAT batch file to install...
  3. How to install using Command Line/Power Shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install using Command Line/Power Shell: Hello,According to:https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/features-on-demand-non-language-fod?view=windows-11I have this file:Microsoft-Windows-Xps-Xps-Viewer-Opt-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~.cabI need to write a .BAT batch file to install...
  4. How to install using Command Line/Power Shell

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  6. Language pack installation

Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  7. How to install a Language pack using command line

How to install a Language pack using command line: Hi,I want to know How to install a Language pack using command line in Windows 10.Eg: I want to install the Japanese language pack using PowerShell command so that it should install and provide me the language selection from the Task Bar....
  8. Install Language Pack Offline

Install Language Pack Offline: Hello, Microsoft Store is not available in Iran and I have to install English language pack on the laptop of one of my clients, there. Is there any offline way to install it? Build: 19041...
  9. How do I download a language pack? There's no option to install a language pack.

How do I download a language pack? There's no option to install a language pack.: There's no option to download a language pack. How do I download it if there's no option to download it in the first place? The language I'm trying to download is Spanish, but there's no download "language pack" option [ATTACH] See there's no option to download a language...
  10. Change User Language by command line

in Windows 10 Support
    Change User Language by command line: Hi, I have a Win10 Enterprise version. I have set 3 Languages under the Setting -> Language. I can manually switch between the 3 languages under the Language setting page (by the set as primary language, then perform a sign out and sign in with the same user againg)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install windows 10 language pack cmd