Windows 10: How to install a new antivirus in the laptop

Discus and support How to install a new antivirus in the laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to install a new anti virus in the laptop as the the pc got some error unable to open and the files in the c and drives are deleted so I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VamsiKrishnayvsss, Jul 18, 2020.

1. How to install a new antivirus in the laptop

How to install a new anti virus in the laptop as the the pc got some error unable to open and the files in the c and drives are deleted so I need to format and install a new antiviruscbse 10th exam date 2021

:)

VamsiKrishnayvsss, Jul 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 18, 2020
  4. How to install a new antivirus in the laptop

Bit the bullet, and ordered my laptop!!

In the meantime, I'm thinking about a list of "indispensible software" to install... while trying to avoid bloat-ware.

Here's my list. Any suggestions welcome. (OS will be Vista Home Premium x64 so they must be 64bit compatible)

- Avast Antivirus
    - Spyware Doctor

(any better suggestions for the above two?)

- CPU-Z
    - GPU-Z
    - SIW
    - 3DMark 06 (vantage... I think the last time I checked it wasn't free or I'm confusing it with something else?)
    - SuperPi
    - CoreTemp
    - ATITool (mainly for GPU temperature monitoring)
    - Piriform Defraggler

- Firefox
    - Fraps

Am I missing out something, and where do you suggest I could improve?

Black Panther, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

How to install a new antivirus in the laptop

1. How to install a new antivirus in the laptop - Similar Threads - install antivirus laptop

2. How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop: Considering the information you provided in your inquiry, here is a response to help you with McAfee Tech Support: +1-877-369-0875.In case you need particular assistance for your McAfee Antivirus or other McAfee things, you can find an extensive list of free support decisions...
  3. How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop: Considering the information you provided in your inquiry, here is a response to help you with McAfee Tech Support: +1-877-369-0875.In case you need particular assistance for your McAfee Antivirus or other McAfee things, you can find an extensive list of free support decisions...
  4. Antivirus for laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus for laptop: hey i need a help in protecting my laptop firstly when i purchased this laptop i got 1 month free and now it has expire so should i renew it or not Secondly, Should I purchase bitdefender antivirus Thirdly, Does windows defender is capable as compare to other antivirus. What...
  5. MSE & installing new Antivirus program, questions.

MSE & installing new Antivirus program, questions.: Since MSE will no longer work on my Win7 PC. I wanted to install BitDefender program. But before the install of BD is complete, BD is asking for removal/uninstall of MSE. 1 Should I remove MSE? Since MS says it will no longer protect my PC. 2 Or, should I just keep not...
  6. how to installed all antivirus

how to installed all antivirus: Avast Customer service Number(+1-888-8867533) Avast customer service programming is a group of web security created by Avast for Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android. Avast antivirus program offers both freeware just as paid administration. Avast client administration number and...
  7. How many Antiviruses are there on a new Windows 10 laptop computer?

How many Antiviruses are there on a new Windows 10 laptop computer?: I'm curious if I need to set one up or it's already set up or there's several always set up on my computer? My computer is brand new out of the box as of today. How would I check this? My computer is a HP Pavilion 15.6" Laptop (Intel Core i5-8250U, 8GB, 1TB HD,...
  8. install norton antivirus on the new surface pro

install norton antivirus on the new surface pro: how can install norton antivirus on the new surface pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/install-norton-antivirus-on-the-new-surface-pro/7f2f854c-c89b-4214-8fc1-c42fdda1e13e"
  9. Confused about antivirus on new laptop

Confused about antivirus on new laptop: Hi, I have just bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop. I am continually getting pop ups telling me I need to purchase Avast antivirus, but having done an internet search I have learnt that Microsoft Defender comes free of charge on Windows 10 and it is indeed on my machine and...
  10. new laptop will not let me download an antivirus

in Windows 10 Customization
    new laptop will not let me download an antivirus: brand new laptop win 10 , will not let me install program from outside Microsoft store ? paid $ for new antivirus will not let me install #Frustrated...