Windows 10: How to install a new premium windows 10 version in old laptop

Discus and support How to install a new premium windows 10 version in old laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to install an new premium windows 10 version in old hp laptop as there was an error it is difficult to save the important files is it possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VamsiKrishna12w, Jun 5, 2020.

1. How to install a new premium windows 10 version in old laptop

How to install an new premium windows 10 version in old hp laptop as there was an error it is difficult to save the important files is it possible to format and install premium version of windows 10 by saving all the files in drive Dcbse 10th results 2020

:)

VamsiKrishna12w, Jun 5, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Which windows 10 version to choose

I'm making an USB windows 10 installation for my old windows 7 laptop.
    Which version of windows 10 to use? I have windows 7 home premium on it.

Should I use "windows 10" or "windows 10 Home Single Language" or "windows 10 N"

Thanks!

P4-630, Jun 5, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 5, 2020
  4. How to install a new premium windows 10 version in old laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

How to install a new premium windows 10 version in old laptop

1. How to install a new premium windows 10 version in old laptop - Similar Threads - install premium version

2. Will a new download of Windows 10 home install over the old corrupted version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a new download of Windows 10 home install over the old corrupted version.: I have Win10 home version. Monday suddenly all of my Office 365 suite programs stopped functioning. All other non-MS programs work fine. Quick Books, Adobe, Riolink cameras, Remote PC, all have worked fine for years, still function without issue other than any inteface with...
  3. Will a new download of Windows 10 home install over the old corrupted version.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will a new download of Windows 10 home install over the old corrupted version.: I have Win10 home version. Monday suddenly all of my Office 365 suite programs stopped functioning. All other non-MS programs work fine. Quick Books, Adobe, Riolink cameras, Remote PC, all have worked fine for years, still function without issue other than any inteface with...
  4. Will a new download of Windows 10 home install over the old corrupted version.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Transferring installation from old laptop to new laptop.

Transferring installation from old laptop to new laptop.: I wanted to transfer OS from old laptop to new laptop in a virtual hard drive dual booting. The reason to do this is that I had some old legacy programs that I still use but would be unable to reinstall as no longer available. Old laptop was AMD 10. New one I7 with optane...
  6. Can't install older versions of 10 on new laptops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install older versions of 10 on new laptops: Went to reinstall windows on a new 10th gen intel laptop with a 1909 installer created with media creation tool, but the installer couldnt see the drive. Only a 2004 installer can actually see the nvme. Along the same lines, I was trying to clone a windows 10 install to a...
  7. MSFS Installation Problem with Premium 10 Disk Installation Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS Installation Problem with Premium 10 Disk Installation Version: I installed the contents of all 10 disks onto my PC and it appeared, the launcher also. However, having found no way of launching the program from the launcher despite a good search I decided that perhaps I needed to re-install as something must have gone wrong. I attempted...
  8. how install new version of windows 10 ?

how install new version of windows 10 ?: Hello, There is an expert who told me that my Windows version is old so it is very slow, how do I do the latest version of my Windows 10 ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-install-new-version-of-windows-10/baf2216b-b23c-4594-b1d2-0d41b8c8203e
  9. Windows 10 installation on old laptops

Windows 10 installation on old laptops: Hi guys, I have two laptops wanted to upgrade to windows 10, so one of them is u41sv ASUS laptop, according to Microsoft get Windows 10 on the desktop taskbar, it can be upgrade, I talk to the ASUS support, and they told me that Windows 7 drivers do not work on Windows 10 and...
  10. Windows 10 64-bit version installing on a new Laptop?

Windows 10 64-bit version installing on a new Laptop?: Hi, I am considering to buy myself a new Dell Latitude series laptop and I want to clean install Win10 on it. I want to install the 64-bit version of Win10 but how can I make sure or know if that new laptop (or ANY laptop) on the market will have a x64 based processor in...