Windows 10: How to Install a Printer Machine in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to Install a Printer Machine in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 is an amazing operating system that include several specifications. Also, to setup a printer machine. You need to Perform the best possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PrinterHelpers, Sep 15, 2021.

1. How to Install a Printer Machine in Windows 10?

Windows 10 is an amazing operating system that include several specifications. Also, to setup a printer machine. You need to Perform the best possible or mandatory steps for a successful printer installation.

:)

PrinterHelpers, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Jan123 Win User

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Sep 15, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How to Install a Printer Machine in Windows 10?

Delta6326, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

How to Install a Printer Machine in Windows 10?

1. How to Install a Printer Machine in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Install Printer Machine

2. How to Install MacOS on Windows 10 in a Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 News
    How to Install MacOS on Windows 10 in a Virtual Machine: The only catch with Apple PCs and laptops is that they have their own operating system, and that’s macOS. It functions in the same way as Windows, with the difference that Windows can operate on any computer and laptop without difficulties, unlike macOs. However, recently,...
  3. Windows 10 Install on Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Install on Virtual Machine: I just purchased a license for Win 10 Pro to install on a Virtual Machine hosted on a new Dell Laptop running Win 11 Pro. The Microsoft website did not allow me to buy a Win 11 License/product key, which would have been preferred since I plan to use this VM to test Win 11...
  4. Windows 10 Install on Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Install on Virtual Machine: I just purchased a license for Win 10 Pro to install on a Virtual Machine hosted on a new Dell Laptop running Win 11 Pro. The Microsoft website did not allow me to buy a Win 11 License/product key, which would have been preferred since I plan to use this VM to test Win 11...
  5. Windows 10 Install on Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Connecting Brother Printer to Windows 10 machine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting Brother Printer to Windows 10 machine: I have a Brother MFC 7360 printer that i'm trying to connect to a Windows 10 machine. When i try and download the Brother software i get to the point of connecting the cable to the printer and the pc. Nothing happens the download does not commence. When i look in device...
  7. how to install printer

how to install printer: how to install printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-printer/ae65617d-cc27-443d-a275-76616d1ba601
  8. trying to installing brother mfc-7360n printer on window 10 64 machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to installing brother mfc-7360n printer on window 10 64 machine: downloaded full driver set from brother for the printer. click yes on install it recognizes the printer click yes to install and it start installing about a quarter of the way and I get a feature transfer error...
  9. Installing a Virtual Machine in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing a Virtual Machine in Windows 10: How do I set up a Virtual Machine in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-a-virtual-machine-in-windows-10/c3a94127-bdd5-46cd-b220-3e754f0e4bc9
  10. How to connect 3D printer to Windows 10 machine

How to connect 3D printer to Windows 10 machine: Hello, I was wondering if it could be possible to install a "Virtual 3D Printer" in order to be able to slice using "3D print". We use different FDM 3D printers, but which are not natively supported by Win10. I want to use "3D print" to slice some files and spool the...