Windows 10: HOW TO INSTALL A SCANNER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME ARM BASED PROCESSOR

Discus and support HOW TO INSTALL A SCANNER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME ARM BASED PROCESSOR in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI, I HAVE BOUGHT A SAMSUNG GALAXY BOOK WHICH HAS WINDOWS 10 HOME AND IS ARM BASED PROCESSOR AND I AM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL MY SCANNER "CANON COLOR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nitz79, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Nitz79 Win User

HOW TO INSTALL A SCANNER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME ARM BASED PROCESSOR

HI,

I HAVE BOUGHT A SAMSUNG GALAXY BOOK WHICH HAS WINDOWS 10 HOME AND IS ARM BASED PROCESSOR AND I AM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL MY SCANNER "CANON COLOR IMAGE CLASS 743 CDW" ON THE SYSTEM.

KINDLY LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I GET THAT DONE.

THANKS.

THIS IS THE CONFIGURATION OF THE SYSTEM:-

HOW TO INSTALL A SCANNER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME ARM BASED PROCESSOR 36ce23e1-ea3c-455a-80a2-8ffc5f5ffd18?upload=true.png

:)

Nitz79, Mar 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Copier for ARM Processor

Can someone recommend the correct driver for a copier? The driver must work with a ARM Processor that comes with a Surface Pro X.

We currently have KYOCERA and we need color and black/white. The drivers we currently use will not work with the ARM processor.

Thank you.

Mike W of KY, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Wytux Win User

Windows on ARM processors

Hello,

I noticed Microsoft is releasing Windows 10 on ARM processor, example: Asus NovoGo . I just wonder how long it will take for Microsoft to sell windows for current android devices, like samsung, HTC, LG
    and so on. I would buy that, even if its in alpha version.

Wytux, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

1. HOW TO INSTALL A SCANNER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME ARM BASED PROCESSOR - Similar Threads - INSTALL SCANNER HOME

2. Is Maps not compatible with ARM processors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Maps not compatible with ARM processors?: I have been trying to get Maps to run on my ThinkPad X13s, when opening it. My entire screen goes black then the app shows a black square with a dot in the middle then goes blue then closes. Not sure why this is happening....
  3. Is Maps not compatible with ARM processors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Maps not compatible with ARM processors?: I have been trying to get Maps to run on my ThinkPad X13s, when opening it. My entire screen goes black then the app shows a black square with a dot in the middle then goes blue then closes. Not sure why this is happening....
  4. Windows 11 Pro and the ARM processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro and the ARM processor: I have a Surface Pro X with an ARM processor which won't load Widows 11 Pro or Teams. Should I expect an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-and-the-arm-processor/74845e9c-36e9-4777-9a5e-5959ce38d935
  5. how to upgrade windows 10 pro 32bit version with 64bit arm based processor snapdragon to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to upgrade windows 10 pro 32bit version with 64bit arm based processor snapdragon to...: how to upgrade windows 10 pro 32bit version with 64bit arm based processor snapdragon to the 64 bit version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-10-pro-32bit-version-with/11cca101-1639-4c8a-9222-6a3691051a4e
  6. Wondershare filmora X is not installing on windows 10 on ARM processor through parallels

Wondershare filmora X is not installing on windows 10 on ARM processor through parallels: The Wondershare Filmora is failing installation at 70%This program can only be installed on a version of Windows designs for the following process architecture: x64My Processor is 64 bit and using 64-bit Filmora....
  7. unable to download the ARM based windows

unable to download the ARM based windows: i tried to install the windows on MAC via Parellel tool , which i cant install the Windows . can any one assist , i have a valid original Windows to install to use it....
  8. Will Windows 10 ever work with an ARM processor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will Windows 10 ever work with an ARM processor?: Will Windows 10 ever work with a Risc processor? I have an old Windows RT Tablet that I would like to install Windows 10 on. I have read that Microsoft plans to have a Windows 10 version that works on multiple platforms and processors. Is this true? or possible in the...
  9. Are ARM-Based Processors able to run a 64bit app?

Are ARM-Based Processors able to run a 64bit app?: So basically, my pc has an ARM processor and i want to know if ARM processors can handle 64bit apps. I am asking this question because whenever i try to download a 64bit app It says this application needs a 64 bit system....
  10. Copier for ARM Processor

Copier for ARM Processor: Can someone recommend the correct driver for a copier? The driver must work with a ARM Processor that comes with a Surface Pro X. We currently have KYOCERA and we need color and black/white. The drivers we currently use will not work with the ARM processor. Thank you....