Windows 10: how to install a software without admin access

Discus and support how to install a software without admin access in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi all my pc's environment has a domain. every time common user wants to install some software. weadmin need to install our username and password.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 3, Jul 31, 2020.

1. 3
    3 Win User

how to install a software without admin access

hi all

my pc's environment has a domain. every time common user wants to install some software. weadmin need to install our username and password.

It's very inconvenient.

so i want to know if any method to solve the problem?any tool can solve it?

we have no SCCM.

:)

2. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

3. OSK popping up when software Run As Admin

Hi,

We are sorry that the issue still persists.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists in the Built-in Administrator account
    (hidden administrator account). To enable the account, follow the steps below:

• Right Click on Start and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
    • Accept the UAC prompt if required.
    • Type “net user administrator /active:yes” (without quotes).

Once you have enabled the account, you will see it listed in the user accounts control panel applet. Login to the account and check for status.

To disable the built-in Administrator account, follow the steps provided above and in step 3 type the command line provided below:

“net user administrator /active:yes” (without quotes).

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. how to install a software without admin access - Similar Threads - install software without

2. How to create a new user without access to already installed software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a new user without access to already installed software?: I feel like this should be a simple thing to do, but I'm having absolutely no luck with it.I am running Windows 11 and currently have one user account set up as an administrator.I am trying to create a second account that does not have any access to software installed on my...
  3. How to create a new user without access to already installed software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a new user without access to already installed software?: I feel like this should be a simple thing to do, but I'm having absolutely no luck with it.I am running Windows 11 and currently have one user account set up as an administrator.I am trying to create a second account that does not have any access to software installed on my...
  4. Why KDE connect software is installing without admin privlease

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why KDE connect software is installing without admin privlease: Dear All,I can see one of the software KDE connect KDE Connect - Microsoft Store Apps can be installed without admin right.We have Admin directory infrastructure and all the users are logging-in their system via normal domain users.I want to block this installation for normal...
  5. Why KDE connect software is installing without admin privlease

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why KDE connect software is installing without admin privlease: Dear All,I can see one of the software KDE connect KDE Connect - Microsoft Store Apps can be installed without admin right.We have Admin directory infrastructure and all the users are logging-in their system via normal domain users.I want to block this installation for normal...
  6. Why KDE connect software is installing without admin privlease

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How do I install any Software without Admin Rights

How do I install any Software without Admin Rights: How do i do install software without admin rights https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-any-software-without-admin-rights/0b2fe6a3-9005-4f7c-8650-93a82f0f8aff
  8. How to authorize specific software running without admin PIN or password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to authorize specific software running without admin PIN or password: I created a local standard user, let's say it A, which is not an administrative user. Here's the target: I want to make some specific software running without admin PIN or password. However, when I try to install or open other software, or modify some system settings,...
  9. How to access and change admin login without password or email

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to access and change admin login without password or email: My ex and I split up. He was the tech expert so he made an admin username and password on my Desktop. I'm trying to get the password from him to change that information. If I am unable to do so, is there a work around for that? I don't have access to his email so I don't...
  10. How to run installed application without admin password

How to run installed application without admin password: We have installed HIkvision NVR with 4 IP cameras. We are using the application tool called SADP but it is always asking for admin user and password. I want to install this application on end user laptop that does not has admin. Is there a workaround to open it without...