Windows 10: How to install a Windows 10 setup onto a usb flash drive on Linux Mint

Discus and support How to install a Windows 10 setup onto a usb flash drive on Linux Mint in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to build a Windows 10 setup that I can boot onto my USB flash drive stick and then boot on my computer startup screen so I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Genesis123, Dec 30, 2018.

1. How to install a Windows 10 setup onto a usb flash drive on Linux Mint

Hello, I am trying to build a Windows 10 setup that I can boot onto my USB flash drive stick and then boot on my computer startup screen so I can switch from Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia to Windows 10. Please help me. Thanks.

:)

Genesis123, Dec 30, 2018
  2. k8ctt Win User

Remove Linux and install Win 10

I have a ThinkPenquin Linux laptop that runs Mint 17.1 only and has a solid state hard-drive.

I want to totally remove Linux Mint and install Windows 10 from USB flash drive.

Not sure of the steps to do this. Help!

k8ctt, Dec 30, 2018
  3. amalusman Win User
    windows 10 installation on linux mint 17.3

hey guys.. i am in real trouble. my laptop has got linux mint 17.3 (cinnamon rosa). but i dont like linux. so i downloaded an windows 10 iso from microsoft (i dont have cd drive, so created a bootable usb). i am not able to boot from usb and unable to
    install windows. i am not a geek and the only help i got is through youtube. buy unfortunatly even youtube doesnt have any tutorial regading this.. somebody please help me to uninstall linux and install windows 10

amalusman, Dec 30, 2018
  4. danimari Win User

How to install a Windows 10 setup onto a usb flash drive on Linux Mint

Reinstall Windows 10 over Linux Mint but no NTFS

danimari, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

How to install a Windows 10 setup onto a usb flash drive on Linux Mint

1. How to install a Windows 10 setup onto a usb flash drive on Linux Mint - Similar Threads - install setup onto

2. unable to install windows 10 on linux mint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install windows 10 on linux mint: I have old laptop with linux mint that I'd like to switch hard drive and install windows on it. Thing is the Windows Installation Media usb stick crashes every time I try to open it. Firstly the computer fans goes full speed and I can get to different stages of windows...
  3. unable to install windows 10 on linux mint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to install windows 10 on linux mint: I have old laptop with linux mint that I'd like to switch hard drive and install windows on it. Thing is the Windows Installation Media usb stick crashes every time I try to open it. Firstly the computer fans goes full speed and I can get to different stages of windows...
  4. unable to install windows 10 on linux mint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linux Mint: Can you please tell me how to disable write protection on a Drive using Linux Mint USB Bootable...basically messed my computer up and then used linux mint usb bootable to boot. now i wish to format my drive but cannot because it is write protected.....i can see and access...
  6. Linux Mint

Linux Mint: Can you please tell me how to disable write protection on a Drive using Linux Mint USB Bootable...basically messed my computer up and then used linux mint usb bootable to boot. now i wish to format my drive but cannot because it is write protected.....i can see and access...
  7. Windows to Linux Mint

Windows to Linux Mint: Due to issues with Windows 11 ...i may decide to install Linux Mint on one of my three desktop pc's ...i've tried Linux Mint before as a newbie and was totally a new learning curve and this time i will study more on Linux Mint and keep this OS on one of my three pc's ( have...
  8. Need help with creating a windows 10 bootable usb drive on linux mint.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with creating a windows 10 bootable usb drive on linux mint.: I have a laptop that I recently installed linux mint on and deleted windows 10, I decided i want to have dual boot and reinstall windows 10. But im having a issue with booting from a usb... So, Ive tried so many things like download windows 10 iso and mount it to a fat32...
  9. How to dualboot WIndows 10 with Linux mint

How to dualboot WIndows 10 with Linux mint: Hello, I wanted to know how do I dualboot Windows 10 with Linux mint, I have been extremely dissatisfied with Windows 10, I am dual booting to try Linux mint if it is easy for me I will replace Windows 10 with it...
  10. How to install and run Windows 10 on Linux Mint

How to install and run Windows 10 on Linux Mint: I am trying to download and run Windows 10 instead of my current operating system Linux Mint. I bought windows 10 and proceeded to download the .iso file. I wrote the .iso file onto a FAT32 flashdrive but it won't install or run. Nothing but Linux programs show up in the...