Windows 10: How to install a Windows 10 setup onto a usb flash drive on Linux Mint

Discus and support How to install a Windows 10 setup onto a usb flash drive on Linux Mint in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to build a Windows 10 setup that I can boot onto my USB flash drive stick and then boot on my computer startup screen so I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Genesis123, Dec 30, 2018.

1. How to install a Windows 10 setup onto a usb flash drive on Linux Mint

Hello, I am trying to build a Windows 10 setup that I can boot onto my USB flash drive stick and then boot on my computer startup screen so I can switch from Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia to Windows 10. Please help me. Thanks.

:)

Genesis123, Dec 30, 2018
  2. k8ctt Win User

Remove Linux and install Win 10

I have a ThinkPenquin Linux laptop that runs Mint 17.1 only and has a solid state hard-drive.

I want to totally remove Linux Mint and install Windows 10 from USB flash drive.

Not sure of the steps to do this. Help!

k8ctt, Dec 30, 2018
  3. amalusman Win User
    windows 10 installation on linux mint 17.3

hey guys.. i am in real trouble. my laptop has got linux mint 17.3 (cinnamon rosa). but i dont like linux. so i downloaded an windows 10 iso from microsoft (i dont have cd drive, so created a bootable usb). i am not able to boot from usb and unable to
    install windows. i am not a geek and the only help i got is through youtube. buy unfortunatly even youtube doesnt have any tutorial regading this.. somebody please help me to uninstall linux and install windows 10

amalusman, Dec 30, 2018
  4. danimari Win User

How to install a Windows 10 setup onto a usb flash drive on Linux Mint

Reinstall Windows 10 over Linux Mint but no NTFS

danimari, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

How to install a Windows 10 setup onto a usb flash drive on Linux Mint

1. How to install a Windows 10 setup onto a usb flash drive on Linux Mint - Similar Threads - install setup onto

2. Copy a DVD onto a usb drive flash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copy a DVD onto a usb drive flash: How do I Copy a DVD onto a usb drive flash? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-a-dvd-onto-a-usb-drive-flash/717a7fe9-432b-499c-aa65-aa77754a0457
  3. Can't install up Windows on USB flash drive during setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install up Windows on USB flash drive during setup: I have Windows 1803 and it keeps urging me to upgrade. I installed the windows upgrade assistant. It downloads 1903, but then tells me it can't be installed on a USB flash drive. Thing is, I don't have a USB flash drive on the system. I have a SSD, but Windows can be...
  4. How to install a Windows-specific program onto a USB drive

How to install a Windows-specific program onto a USB drive: Hello, and thank you in advance. I have two computers, an organization-managed Dell Latitude 3300 and a MacBook Air, the former using Windows 10 and the latter running on, of course, OSX. Installation of programs is prohibited onto the PC, however I'd like to install and run...
  5. Linux Mint... No internet...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Linux Mint... No internet...: Just installed Linux Mint on someone's elses laptop (with his permission!) but..... it shows after install that it has connection but no internet... How can I solve this prob??? *Sad 130549
  6. Trying to install Windows 10 from Linux Mint

Trying to install Windows 10 from Linux Mint: So I have downloaded the Windows 10 Installation ISO and was planning on installing Windows 10, I've mounted the ISO and ran the setup with WINE and it opened up normally , but when I click 'Install now' a error pop-up shows up telling me: 'Windows cannot find a location...
  7. Help removing Linux Mint and installing Windows 10

Help removing Linux Mint and installing Windows 10: I need help removing Linux Mint off of my computer, and installing a clean copy of Windows 10. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/help-removing-linux-mint-and-installing-windows-10/791c4fb4-668e-406b-bccd-9d70bcbb41f0
  8. Linux on a flash drive

Linux on a flash drive: Is there a tutorial on how to setup Linux Distro on a large flashdrive where you can add software to the flash drive and a printer. That when you close the linux version and remove the flashdrive and then decide to use it later, all the software is still there? 72492
  9. How to install and run Windows 10 on Linux Mint

How to install and run Windows 10 on Linux Mint: I am trying to download and run Windows 10 instead of my current operating system Linux Mint. I bought windows 10 and proceeded to download the .iso file. I wrote the .iso file onto a FAT32 flashdrive but it won't install or run. Nothing but Linux programs show up in the...
  10. Setup and Run Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Setup and Run Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive: How to: Setup and Run Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive How to Setup and Run Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to manually setup Windows 10 To Go from any Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 system and run Windows 10 from a USB...