Windows 10: How to install and configure XAMPP on Windows 10

Discus and support How to install and configure XAMPP on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]XAMPP is a free and open-source tool that is basically used to create a local copy of the site on your computer for testing purposes. […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 6, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to install and configure XAMPP on Windows 10

WinClub, May 6, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 6, 2020
  3. jFax Win User
    XAMPP on Windows 10

You can change the port of apache:

• Go to C:\xampp\apache\conf\httpd.
    • Find by combination Ctrl+F line #Listen 12.34.56.78:80 and change the 80 to any you like for example 81
    • The same with Listen 80 change to 81
    • The same with ServerName localhost:80 change to 81.
    • Go to C:\xampp\apache\conf\extra\httpd-vhosts and change 80 to 81
    NameVirtualHost *:80 here

VirtualHost *:80 and here (two times)

• Restart apache
    To enter your web page type:
    http://localhost:81/index.html

jFax, May 6, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

afertr restore windows xampp not installing

Hi Naveed, please provide more detail on the error(s) you are getting when you try to install the Xampp stack into Windows 10, ans also please confirm which version of Xampp you are trying to install . ..

DaveM121, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. How to install and configure XAMPP on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - install configure XAMPP

2. Xampp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xampp: I install xampp server on my labtop windows 8.1 but it doesnit work and send me a message the procedure entry point is graph couldn't be located in the dynamic library in xampp/apache/bin/pcre2-8.dll Why and should I do? Plz help...
  3. Xampp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xampp: I install xampp server on my labtop windows 8.1 but it doesnit work and send me a message the procedure entry point is graph couldn't be located in the dynamic library in xampp/apache/bin/pcre2-8.dll Why and should I do? Plz help...
  4. How to configure Windows 10 WSL1 that's already installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to configure Windows 10 WSL1 that's already installed: I need to use the Windows Subsystem for Linux. Just for fun I typed bash in a command window, and much to my surprise it started up. It was surprising because I never installed it (or at least don't remember doing so), and docs like the install guide from Microsoft imply that...
  5. How to change phpMyAdmin password on XAMPP

in Windows 10 News
    How to change phpMyAdmin password on XAMPP: [ATTACH]A fresh installation of the XAMPP Control Panel on a Windows device doesn’t hold the root password for MySQL PHPMyAdmin. In such a case, it […] This article How to change phpMyAdmin password on XAMPP first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. How to increase phpMyAdmin upload size on XAMPP

in Windows 10 News
    How to increase phpMyAdmin upload size on XAMPP: [ATTACH]When you complete the proper installation of WordPress on the Xampp server, you may need to increase the phpMyAdmin upload size on XAMPP. By default, […] This article How to increase phpMyAdmin upload size on XAMPP first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Error in Xampp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in Xampp: Hello, I am facing a problem in my XAMPP, I am getting an error message on starting MySql Server, it was running fine before and i did not installed any other application from that time. So, please check if it is windows problem and how it can be fixed. I am attaching a...
  8. Forbidden : You don't have permission to access this resource after having configured XAMPP...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forbidden : You don't have permission to access this resource after having configured XAMPP...: Hello to everyone. I'm trying to configure & run XAMPP on Windows 10. This is how I have configured it : Step 1 : On my router I have opened ports : 80 and port 4433 on the TCP protocol (port mapping) Step 2 : Content of httpd.conf : Define SRVROOT...
  9. Installation of Xampp server, Hi i'm trying install Xampp server but this problem is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of Xampp server, Hi i'm trying install Xampp server but this problem is...: 01:56:09 PM [mysql] Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly. 01:56:09 PM [mysql] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies, 01:56:09 PM [mysql] improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method. 01:56:09 PM [mysql] Press the Logs button to view...
  10. afertr restore windows xampp not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    afertr restore windows xampp not installing: Hi, last week my laptop windows10 is need restore after install windows I was try to reinstall xampp server but it was not install . kindly solve my problem thank you....