Windows 10: How to install and enable DirectPlay on Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to install and enable DirectPlay on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to install and enable DirectPlay on Windows 11 and Windows 10, here is how you can do that. This Legacy Components feature is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 31, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to install and enable DirectPlay on Windows 11/10

How to install and enable DirectPlay on Windows 11/10 install-enable-directplay-windows-11-2.jpg
    If you want to install and enable DirectPlay on Windows 11 and Windows 10, here is how you can do that. This Legacy Components feature is already included in your computer, and you can install it from the Windows Features panel on Windows 11/10. That said, you do not have to download any third-party software to get the job […]

This article How to install and enable DirectPlay on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 31, 2021
  2. BennyNg Win User

could not enable DirectPlay on Windows10

i just downloaded AOE3, and it requires to install DirectPlay, if I click to install, it requires restart windows, but after reboot & open the game, it still ask for installing DirectPlay, and issue repeats. if i click not to install, it says initialization
    failed.

i also tried to Turn Windows Features on or off and turn on the DirectPlay : I tried to enable DirectPlay and it required to reboot, but then i found DirectPlay is never enable.,

as a result, i find DirectPlay is never installed or enable.

i am using a HP all in one PC, with an AMD display.

BennyNg, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Directplay on Windows 10

We both did this (me and the person asking this several posts above). How to install and enable DirectPlay on Windows 11/10 :) There were others suggesting this (and of course, this is the way to have DIrectplay on window 10). The problem was that after the restart needed to complete the activation of Directplay
    the option was again disabled. There was a loop of errors. Directplay needed windows to restart and the restart deactivated Directplay. For me, only the reinstall worked. How to install and enable DirectPlay on Windows 11/10 ;)

tiamat4455, Jul 31, 2021
  4. FriskBG Win User

I cant enable DirectPlay

Hello, Yasir

I tried with this link i complete the steps in the link, but DirectPlay or DirectX 9.0|

It cant be enabled again How to install and enable DirectPlay on Windows 11/10 :( . Thanks for replay.

if you Yasir have other sollution for that problem please replay me i need Directplay .

Best Wishes:

Frisk

FriskBG, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

1. How to install and enable DirectPlay on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - install enable DirectPlay

2. Windows 11 is not allowing me to install DirectPlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is not allowing me to install DirectPlay: Hello,I am trying to install the Legacy Feature DirectPlay to play an old game.But when I go to the Features window and I click to install it, it takes forever, searching for the files.After many minutes, I have to kill the process.I thought it could be something related to...
  3. Windows 11 is not allowing me to install DirectPlay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is not allowing me to install DirectPlay: Hello,I am trying to install the Legacy Feature DirectPlay to play an old game.But when I go to the Features window and I click to install it, it takes forever, searching for the files.After many minutes, I have to kill the process.I thought it could be something related to...
  4. Can't enable DirectPlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable DirectPlay: Hello, I've been trying to install DirectPlay to play stronghold crusader. but I always got this messageI've been trying to use Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, but always got Cyclic Redundancy Check error.How to fix it?...
  5. Can't enable DirectPlay

Can't enable DirectPlay: Hello, I've been trying to install DirectPlay to play stronghold crusader. but I always got this messageI've been trying to use Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, but always got Cyclic Redundancy Check error.How to fix it?...
  6. Can't enable DirectPlay

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. DirectPlay error Windows 11

DirectPlay error Windows 11: Windows 11 won't enable directplay, error code 0x80071AB1 displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directplay-error-windows-11/e271f476-5a55-40be-99bf-62eecb7f18e2
  8. DirectPlay error Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectPlay error Windows 11: Windows 11 won't enable directplay, error code 0x80071AB1 displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directplay-error-windows-11/e271f476-5a55-40be-99bf-62eecb7f18e2
  9. DirectPlay cannot be enabled [ Windows 10 Home ]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectPlay cannot be enabled [ Windows 10 Home ]: Once I turn Legacy Components and DirectPlay on I get this message : I have installed DirectX a few times and the issue hasn't been solved.Please someone help me!...
  10. DirectPlay cannot be enabled [ Windows 10 Home ]

DirectPlay cannot be enabled [ Windows 10 Home ]: Once I turn Legacy Components and DirectPlay on I get this message : I have installed DirectX a few times and the issue hasn't been solved.Please someone help me!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. how to enable directplay(cyclic) error in windows features