Windows 10: How to install android apps directly from apk files in windows 11 without any app store and...

Discus and support How to install android apps directly from apk files in windows 11 without any app store and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I know how to install android apps by apk file in windows 11. First I have installed windows subsystem for android of 1.21 gb. its working fine. Then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ravi_777, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Ravi_777 Win User

How to install android apps directly from apk files in windows 11 without any app store and...

I know how to install android apps by apk file in windows 11. First I have installed windows subsystem for android of 1.21 gb. its working fine. Then I got the Ip address from it. Then I installed SKD platform tool and named it as ADB and saved it. Then I downloaded a apk file from internet. Gone to the file and typed CMD in its file location at the bottom. Every thing was right but I typed ADB install and pasted the path of the APK file then the apk should work in the computer but it said ADB: error. How to fix it?

:)

Ravi_777, Nov 25, 2021

2. Can I install android apps (apk files) On a lumia 620 (Wp8)

The simple answer is NO, you cannot. The only apps you can install are apps that you get from the Windows Phone store.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Nov 25, 2021
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Nov 25, 2021
  4. How to install android apps directly from apk files in windows 11 without any app store and...

Android APK's

Files are super hidden on android, you would need to unhide those files via pc, its possible you may need a emulator too, but apks are labled as .apk

eidairaman1, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

How to install android apps directly from apk files in windows 11 without any app store and...

1. How to install android apps directly from apk files in windows 11 without any app store and... - Similar Threads - install android apps

2. How to install android apps directly from apk files in windows 11 without any app store and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install android apps directly from apk files in windows 11 without any app store and...: I know how to install android apps by apk file in windows 11. First I have installed windows subsystem for android of 1.21 gb. its working fine. Then I got the Ip address from it. Then I installed SKD platform tool and named it as ADB and saved it. Then I downloaded a apk...
  3. Android App Install In Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android App Install In Windows 11: How to install Android apps on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-app-install-in-windows-11/c3e2acc5-667a-41a0-857c-01cde620b762
  4. Android App Install In Windows 11

Android App Install In Windows 11: How to install Android apps on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-app-install-in-windows-11/c3e2acc5-667a-41a0-857c-01cde620b762
  5. How to install Android apps on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Android apps on Windows 11: When Microsoft unveiled Windows 11, one thing that surprised users was support for Android apps. Up until now, the only way for users to run Android apps in Windows, was to use third-party solutions such as the Bluestacks emulator. [ATTACH] Naturally, many users were...
  6. How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?: How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps on Microsoft Store of new Windows 11?Currently I am using Win11, and after an extended investigation I could not find the Amazon App Store on the MS Store.Please help me get it.System:- Hp 15S-DU0094TUProcessor:- Intel Core i3-...
  7. How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?

How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?: How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps on Microsoft Store of new Windows 11?Currently I am using Win11, and after an extended investigation I could not find the Amazon App Store on the MS Store.Please help me get it.System:- Hp 15S-DU0094TUProcessor:- Intel Core i3-...
  8. Android Apk

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Android Apk: how I can use And Android Mod Application on my window 10 Dell laptop.. basically I want to play the Android game on my laptop because I don't have an android phone can you please suggest me then we will play the game on l laptop th this website ApkProFreeThis website have...
  9. how to Installing apps without windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to Installing apps without windows store: Hello sir, I am from india I am studying +1 subject: how to install apps without using windows store in windows surface rt 8.1 I want to install Microsoft edge . when I downloading anything from internet explorer it shows it cant run in this pc....
  10. Download Snaptube Apk free for android,Iphone&windows

in Browsers and Email
    Download Snaptube Apk free for android,Iphone&windows: Free download introduce Snaptube APK application free, old & most recent adaptation 2018 for Android, PC, Windows, Laptop, Java, Iphone. Snaptube is the online HD Videos downloader application that gives you a chance to download sequential motion pictures, tunes...