Windows 10: How to install Bluetooth device driver.

Discus and support How to install Bluetooth device driver. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there I need help on how to fix my Bluetooth device on my laptop Acer E1 - 531 window 10 pro OS, I tried but the Bluetooth icon is missing in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by El-Ivan, Apr 3, 2020.

1. El-Ivan Win User

How to install Bluetooth device driver.

Hi there I need help on how to fix my Bluetooth device on my laptop Acer E1 - 531 window 10 pro OS, I tried but the Bluetooth icon is missing in the hidden devices.

:)

El-Ivan, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Isha Soni Win User

Device driver for Bluetooth

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

This issue could occur due to incompatible, outdated or corrupted device drivers. Let’s try to follow these methods below which can help us resolving this issue.

which can help us resolving this issue.

Method 1: Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the Bluetooth drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your Bluetooth device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 2: I would suggest you install the latest driver from
    Toshiba
    for Windows 10.

If there no drivers available for Windows 10,
    try installing it in compatibility mode.
    Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
    ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

d. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

You may also refer: Make older programs
    compatible with this version of Windows
    (Steps applies to Windows 10)

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Aliz, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. How to install Bluetooth device driver. - Similar Threads - install Bluetooth device

2. how to install bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install bluetooth driver: I follow videos on the internet. I guess need to install this file .But install an error like this . How can I debug it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-bluetooth-driver/dcca7f90-d78f-48fc-812f-847c1239092a
  3. how to install bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install bluetooth driver: I follow videos on the internet. I guess need to install this file .But install an error like this . How can I debug it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-bluetooth-driver/dcca7f90-d78f-48fc-812f-847c1239092a
  4. how to install bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Device Drivers

Bluetooth Device Drivers: While using my laptop Bluetooth went out, device drivers stopped working so I tried uninstalling and re-installing them. I downloaded drivers from Intel and Lenovo but after downloaded and set up using the wizard, neither had Bluetooth drivers re-appear.I've tried restarting...
  6. Bluetooth device and driver

Bluetooth device and driver: I can't find any Bluetooth device or driver in my Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-and-driver/6698ae84-c4e4-4ab3-bf88-fb84ff0216d8
  7. How to install a Bluetooth Driver?

How to install a Bluetooth Driver?: I have tried installing it, but it doesn't work. The bluetooth can't be turned on or off, the icon doesn't show up. It doesn't show up in the device manager. Starting it in services doesn't also work. I don't know what to do anymore....
  8. How to install Bluetooth drivers?

How to install Bluetooth drivers?: When i open device manager and click show hidden devices, Bluetooth doesn't show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-bluetooth-drivers/d023e608-16f9-4e2d-ad4e-f8c1d5e58e6c
  9. Bluetooth device/driver

Bluetooth device/driver: Hi, Just upgraded an ACER ASPIRE 7750G with Windows 10. It used to have Bluetooth, but now nowhere to be found opened device manager, hidden, etc.... Simply mentions "No Bluetooth device detected. I have checked ASPIRE's page for updates, but nothing under windows 10....
  10. how to install bluetooth driver?

how to install bluetooth driver?: how to install a bluetooth driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-install-bluetooth-driver/a1d475f2-98cf-481d-bd4c-2de0bed452a6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://dunia-it.com/how-to-uninstall-or-reinstall-bluetooth-driver-in-windows-10/

2. Install Bluetooth driver on Windows 10: Steps that You Should Try Method 1: Download the driver from the website Method 2: Download the Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 manually using Device Manager Apr 29 2019