Windows 10: How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart

Discus and support How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop has no Bluetooth since the beginning and I have head sets which can be connected only though Bluetooth, hence need assistance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlcitaDsouza, Aug 15, 2020.

1. How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart

My laptop has no Bluetooth since the beginning and I have head sets which can be connected only though Bluetooth, hence need assistance

:)

AlcitaDsouza, Aug 15, 2020

2. Touchscreen on HP Pavilion Touchsmart Sleekbook has stopped working

My HP Pavilion Touchsmart Sleekbook's touchscreen has stopped working. I recently upgraded to windows 10, but this problem occurred earlier when I was still running windows 8.1. I have tried messing with the pen and touch settings and even running a test
    from startup, but no luck. Under a description of my computer, it says "No pen or touch input is available for this display." Any thoughts? Thanks!

JamesBurton_856, Aug 15, 2020
  3. DESPERATE MOM/GRANDMA NO POWER TO HP PAVILION TOUCHSMART 14-b109wm SLEEKBOOK AFTER CORD BURNT

HP PAVILION TOUCHSMART 14-b109wm Sleekbook cord burnt now laptop wont work
    I need to find out any and all ways i can get to all of my stuff i had saved to my laptop please!! Had kids and grandkids pics n stuff! Plus if there is anyway my laptop can be brought back to life i would be eve so overjoyed i loved my laptop and i had
    just got windows 10 about 4-5 days before this happened with cord!! Please Help Me!! I am currently using my boyfriends laptop that runs on windows vista

angiesandusky, Aug 15, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart

1. How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart - Similar Threads - install Bluetooth Pavilion

2. How to fix my hp pavilion laptop model 14-ce0504sa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my hp pavilion laptop model 14-ce0504sa: My hp pavilion laptop keeps on blue screening and says NTFS FILE SYSTEM and other stuff and it says i have no available networks to connect to when all of my other devices does so i cant connect to the internet on my laptop and cant run any diagnostics and stuff because it...
  3. How to fix my hp pavilion laptop model 14-ce0504sa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix my hp pavilion laptop model 14-ce0504sa: My hp pavilion laptop keeps on blue screening and says NTFS FILE SYSTEM and other stuff and it says i have no available networks to connect to when all of my other devices does so i cant connect to the internet on my laptop and cant run any diagnostics and stuff because it...
  4. HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx Monitor

HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx Monitor: I have a HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx and need to plug a trust sonic LCD monitor VGA LG LCD TV Im confused as I've read I need a converter. I've been on HP website and its linking me to a general document so I can not identify what I need. I also have: Lenovo ThinkPad E550...
  5. HP pavilion sleekbook 14 automatically went to sleep

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP pavilion sleekbook 14 automatically went to sleep: what makes my HP pavilion sleekbook14 to went to sleep mode while plugged in charger without waking up and sometimes on startup it automatically went into sleep without waking up..please any assistance...
  6. How can I find my HP pavilion touchsmart notebook serial number?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I find my HP pavilion touchsmart notebook serial number?: how can i find my hp pavilion touchsmart notebook serial number? sorry topic dont match but no option for my question * Moved from MSN * Original title: serial number...
  7. HP Pavilion Sleekbook: 1366x768 not detected under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HP Pavilion Sleekbook: 1366x768 not detected under Windows 10: Hello, My laptop is HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b060sf (serial number : 5CD2397LYV), I bought it in 2013. I recently updated my system to Windows 10 Pro, it was a fresh install (I formatted the disk and installed it using usb). It's working fine, but it does not detect...
  8. HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working: I have an HP Pavilion TouchSmart all-in-one. The touchscreen stopped working. I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions, turn PC off and on, check for updates - all completed, disabled and enabled the HID compliant touchscreen, uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  9. HP Pavilion 14-ce0001ne HDD crushed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion 14-ce0001ne HDD crushed: hello my HP Pavilion 14-ce0001ne HDD crushed and laptop is not boot i tried to recover but could not, i want to upgrade the failed HDD to SSD how can i get to reinstall my windows 10 which was factory installed?...
  10. keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK

keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK: CAN THIS BE FIXED OR DO I NEED A NEW COMPUTER? ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED THANK YOU GARY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-on-my-laptop-will-not-type-anything-it-is/7362847d-545d-416d-adf5-732fade6198e