Windows 10: How to install classic CD-ROM games on Windows 10 (e.g., Ultimate Yahtzze, Outburst CD-ROM,...

Discus and support How to install classic CD-ROM games on Windows 10 (e.g., Ultimate Yahtzze, Outburst CD-ROM,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Windows 10 computer and I am buying games that played on earlier versions of Windows such as Windows 95. How do I install and run old PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ToddWacha, May 31, 2019.

1. ToddWacha Win User

How to install classic CD-ROM games on Windows 10 (e.g., Ultimate Yahtzze, Outburst CD-ROM,...

Hi,

I have a Windows 10 computer and I am buying games that played on earlier versions of Windows such as Windows 95. How do I install and run old PC games on Windows 10? I know that they have worked before and they should work again. I've tried fixing the compatibility but nothing is working. Should I download files such as .ini, ISO files, etc.? Thank you for your help.

:)

ToddWacha, May 31, 2019

2. CD Rom

If you have a desktop computer try the following step:

Shutdown the PC.

Unplug the data cable (ATA or SATA) and the power source (4 Pin Molex or SATA Power)

After boot the Windows 10 without CD Rom.

Shutdown the PC and connect the CD Rom.

Boot the OS.

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, May 31, 2019
  3. cannot locate cd rom

Hi Teodor,

There is a possibility that the game you are playing requires the physical disc inserted on the CD-ROM for authentication purposes. We suggest that you get in touch with the game developer for another option on how to play the game without inserting the
    CD-ROM.

Regards.

Michael Gall, May 31, 2019
  4. How to install classic CD-ROM games on Windows 10 (e.g., Ultimate Yahtzze, Outburst CD-ROM,...

CD Rom

It is an internal CD Rom. Acer, Aspire 7551 laptop, manufacturer says this product is not compatible with Windows 10 and I must go back to using Windows 7 for my CD Rom to work. Do you know if an external CD Rom would work?

DonnaGreenXM, May 31, 2019
Thema:

How to install classic CD-ROM games on Windows 10 (e.g., Ultimate Yahtzze, Outburst CD-ROM,...

1. How to install classic CD-ROM games on Windows 10 (e.g., Ultimate Yahtzze, Outburst CD-ROM,... - Similar Threads - install classic ROM

2. cd rom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cd rom: I have tried every suggestion on how to get windows 10 to recognize my cd drive,but nothing works. Is there any way to have microsoft correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-rom/24c94139-11c5-4287-baff-1155b368f717
  3. cd rom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cd rom: I have tried every suggestion on how to get windows 10 to recognize my cd drive,but nothing works. Is there any way to have microsoft correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-rom/24c94139-11c5-4287-baff-1155b368f717
  4. CD-ROM Games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD-ROM Games: I'm trying to run a CD-ROM game that's compatible for Windows 3.1 and 95. I know that there's a way to run other Windows version, but I'm not sure how to do it for CD games. I tried following directions from another post, but there's no compatiblity tab when I click...
  5. CD Rom

CD Rom: I cannot open any of my word documents since I purchase a new office 365 can you help please. The message is saying there might be something wrong with my CD Rom drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-rom/d4ad6025-8f38-4e94-9fb8-8e23ccacea88
  6. CD-ROM is not installed?

CD-ROM is not installed?: Hello. I wanted to install some games (sims 2&extensions), unfortunately the CD-ROM versions don't work somehow. I have an external drive from which DVD-ROM programs can be installed on my laptop as usual. If I now put a CD-ROM into the drive, nothing happens, if I want to...
  7. CD Rom

CD Rom: I have a Lenovo laptop which is running off of Windows 10. I updated my computer some tome ago where ever since, I cannot play any DVD's. I have tried to diagnose the problem for months now and I am at a loss. My driver says that it is working properly and is up to date,...
  8. cd rom

cd rom: put cd in pc but can not find it at all, other bought cds normally comes up automatically, want to transfer it to my photos this is a cd made from a camcorder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-rom/cf75d50f-69d8-44f1-b0f1-f44e86610239
  9. CD Rom

CD Rom: The D drive (CD Rom) appears in the explorer but I can't have it display the info on the disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-rom/4810c955-de87-4f6c-8106-7ede083218d8
  10. cd rom

cd rom: hi, I installed a cd rom about 6 months ago, and never really ever had it work correctly. I put a information cd in and it will not load. I checked the device manager to confirm it is in the list, and I have removed/ reinstalled drivers several times....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ultimate outburst tutorial

2. theosophical classics cd rom for windows 10