Windows 10: How to install Cortona again on Windows 10? Please help me

Discus and support How to install Cortona again on Windows 10? Please help me in Cortana to solve the problem; I uninstalled Cortana unknowingly instead of disabling it since it took a lot of my memory. But now that I need Cortana for accessing the search bar, I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RishiBarathi, May 19, 2020.

1. How to install Cortona again on Windows 10? Please help me

I uninstalled Cortana unknowingly instead of disabling it since it took a lot of my memory. But now that I need Cortana for accessing the search bar, I am not able to install it back. I used the first step in this website to uninstall Cortana: https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-cortana-using-memory-on-windows-10/. I tried to install Cortana using this line in PowerShell: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers Microsoft.Windows.Cortana Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} But it gave out an error stating Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist. How do I install Cortana again. Please help me.

:)

RishiBarathi, May 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 19, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 19, 2020
  4. Cvrk Win User

How to install Cortona again on Windows 10? Please help me

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

How to install Cortona again on Windows 10? Please help me [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Central Forums
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

How to install Cortona again on Windows 10? Please help me

1. How to install Cortona again on Windows 10? Please help me - Similar Threads - install Cortona again

2. PLEASE HELP ME.SETTINGS CORTONA NOT WORKING.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP ME.SETTINGS CORTONA NOT WORKING.: SETTINGS CORTONA , START NOT WORKING.MY APPS ARE GONE,NO MICROSOFT STORE ANYTHING.PLESSE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-mesettings-cortona-not-working/0da3f754-df05-45cb-8607-6d794d05cb98
  3. PLEASE HELP ME.SETTINGS CORTONA NOT WORKING.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP ME.SETTINGS CORTONA NOT WORKING.: SETTINGS CORTONA , START NOT WORKING.MY APPS ARE GONE,NO MICROSOFT STORE ANYTHING.PLESSE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-mesettings-cortona-not-working/0da3f754-df05-45cb-8607-6d794d05cb98
  4. PLEASE HELP ME.SETTINGS CORTONA NOT WORKING.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Please help me: Hello.I am using windows 10 my Acer E1-572 laptop was working good until today when I try to turn it on it shows me a prepare automatical repair after a 2 second it shows a diagnosis your pc.Then it shows me a option tab.I click on advanced option and try to reset my pc.Then...
  6. CORTONA CAN'T HEAR ME

in Cortana
    CORTONA CAN'T HEAR ME: I just purchased my windows 10 todday. i haven't purchase a headset jack jet. Cortona can't hear me. do i need one a headset jack to use cortona? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortona-cant-hear-me/a24e552f-4d01-49c3-96e4-3f068afaae9a
  7. pls tell me how to activate Cortona

in Cortana
    pls tell me how to activate Cortona: how to activate cortona https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-tell-me-how-to-activate-cortona/8111236a-140c-4d0a-9126-1dad18359587
  8. Disk 100... again. Please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk 100... again. Please help me: I had this problem before after an update. Microsoft support remote accessed and refreshed the system on my dads laptop with a .iso file. My laptop never got the reflash, but a new update fixed it. Now I called customer service and cant talk to someone without paying. This...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 is trying to get me to buy it again. please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 is trying to get me to buy it again. please help.: I have tried multiple solutions and i have gone into my purchase history and it says that i have redeemed the code on this account but when i got my new pc it said i have to buy it when i go onto the page. it isn't in my ready to install or library....
  10. another BSOD please help me again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    another BSOD please help me again: i already clean install my computer in the other day but now i got new BSOD and i dont know why? please any kind hearted here please lend me your hand again and help me... thanks and god bless here are the new attachments 76151