Windows 10: how to install default font

Discus and support how to install default font in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey! I am Chinmay and I am a graphic designer I used to install many fonts to make my designs so I was finding it difficult to find the right font... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chinmay_x, Jul 31, 2020.

1. chinmay_x Win User

how to install default font

Hey! I am Chinmay and I am a graphic designer

I used to install many fonts to make my designs so I was finding it difficult to find the right font because many preinstalled fonts were annoying me
    so..... I thought to uninstall all those fonts. but ended up uninstalling the default font of Windows 10segoe

please help me out how to fix it and set it back to default

:)

chinmay_x, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Jul 31, 2020
  3. RESETTING THE DEFAULT FONTS?

Hello,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed. To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you delete any fonts from the system?
    • Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • When you say ''Tried the one in the font menu but it didn't work!
      ‘’did you tried the option Restore default fonts settings? If not you can try the below steps.
    Let’s try to restore the default fonts settings and check if this helps.

• Type fonts on the Windows search bar and select
      Fonts.

• Click on Font settings on the left pane and click on
      Restore default fonts settings.

• Click on OK.
    Check if this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 31, 2020
  4. how to install default font

How to change font size in Windows 10 and set them to default?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As your concern is about changing the font size, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to font size in Windows operating system/ with in the Windows Live Mail?
    • Have you installed any fonts on your device?

If you are referring to font size in Windows operating system, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Steps to restore the default font settings.

• Press Windows key, type font and select
      Change Font Settings
    • Click on Restore default font settings.
    • Sign-out from the current user account and re-sign in and check if it helps.

Step 2: Change the font settings

• Press Windows key, type font and select View fonts installed.
    • Click on Change font size in the left pane.
    • Under Change the text only, click on the drop down arrow choose the appropriate option and change the size you wish to and click on
      Apply.

If you are referring to Windows Live Mail, I would like to inform that it is by design you cannot change the font settings to default on Windows Live Mail. Instead, you can choose appropriate font size and fonts while typing the mail.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

how to install default font

1. how to install default font - Similar Threads - install default font

2. How to change Windows default Fonts ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Windows default Fonts ??: How to change Windows default Fonts ??I want to change windows default Fonts in company's formal fonts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-default-fonts/07074ca1-03bc-41a0-b2cf-64103848a239
  3. How to restore default system fonts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to restore default system fonts?: [ATTACH] Hi all, I'm a designer and recently installed some very bold variants of Helvetica Neue on my PC. It works fine for my purposes but has taken over as the default system font - as you can see in the attached screenshot of a random webpage. Wherever another font is...
  4. default fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    default fonts: Something happened and my fonts are all weird. How do I reset to default settings? I tried through the control panel and it didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-fonts/84ff6dbe-7021-4687-b0a9-7ee20d519c9c
  5. Default font

Default font: Some how my fonts has changed and the new font irritating me a lot. tried a lots of time to default font but failed. Plz help me to know that how can I default font. I badly wanna get rid of this problem....
  6. HOW TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT FONT

HOW TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT FONT: I need help with changing the MS Word default font from Calibri 11 pt to Times New 12 pt. Anyone able to share with me how to do this? I also need STREAMLINED help on changing a hyperlink to a word instead of posting long strings of codes. When I try to edit hyperlink, I...
  7. default font

default font: In simple terms how can I set a default font to cover all browsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-font/8698c50d-e016-4e89-967a-6738cdf37b86
  8. How to restore default font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to restore default font: I used registry to change font from the default font and now after trying to restore it the :;/- and other symbols are missing. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by /u/gturtle72 [link] [comments]...
  9. Default font

Default font: Why did Microsoft do away with the ability to change the default font? Allowing the ability to easily change the default font makes it easier for us older folks to easily see the text. Please make it easier for us to easily change the default font....
  10. default font

default font: How do I change the default font permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-font/89788561-8cef-4fd4-948f-804d260b3a6f