Windows 10: How to install downloaded update

Discus and support How to install downloaded update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had recently downloaded updates of windows 10. They show downloaded but Install pending... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeepanshuGarg1, Oct 12, 2019.

1. How to install downloaded update

I had recently downloaded updates of windows 10. They show downloaded but Install pending

:)

DeepanshuGarg1, Oct 12, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Installing update after downloading it through Microsoft Update Catalog

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

There is no need to install update separately it will be automatically installed when you download the update, I suggest you to go to Control panel and check whether the update is installed are not.

Follow the steps to check for Update.

• Open Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Click on View installed updates.

• Check for the Update in the list.

Keep us posted on the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Oct 12, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

How to install downloaded update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to install downloaded update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

How to install downloaded update

1. How to install downloaded update - Similar Threads - install downloaded update

2. How to Remove Downloaded But Not Installed Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Downloaded But Not Installed Windows 11 Update: A couple of weeks ago, I tried to install Windows 11, but it didn't work. Unfortunately, Windows 11 was already Downloaded, witch was around 9 gigs of space on my hard drive. How do I remove this download?...
  3. UPDATES NOT DOWNLOADING/INSTALLING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATES NOT DOWNLOADING/INSTALLING: My relatively new laptop is not downloading and/or installing any updates, regardless of whether these updates are issued by Microsoft or another company.I researched this on the Internet various sites and tried the suggested fixes, but nothing has worked. This is what my...
  4. Windows Preview Updates - How to prevent download & install?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Preview Updates - How to prevent download & install?: Hello Forum, I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 2004. Windows Update downloaded and installed another Preview Update, October 1, 2020-KB4576945, yesterday. I've had no luck preventing these preview updates from installing. Actually, two preview updates were presented...
  5. How to automatically download/ install Defender updates "ONLY"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to automatically download/ install Defender updates "ONLY": w10-64 bit on i5-Level8 pc. I have set my windows update so that any updates gives me windows notification, then I go to settings and click "download", then it downloads and automatically installs. This I have set so that huge windows updates of several MBs and GBs don't...
  6. How to install windows update after downloaded?

How to install windows update after downloaded?: I updated my PC for win10 pro 1909 version in November 2019 but after that, I found delivery optimization running automatically in background. I couldn't stop the 'DOservice in the Task Manager > Services > DOSvc > Disabled' because task manager denied my access. So , I made...
  7. install downloaded updates

install downloaded updates: I have windows 10 1903. I am try to install the updates. It says pending installation and one is still downloading at 3% for a long time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-downloaded-updates/c2bf1bf1-4b50-40bd-b322-1b8b1d8c2eb7
  8. How to cancel an update when it's downloading or instaling

How to cancel an update when it's downloading or instaling: I update my computer from Windows 10 1803 to 1903. But I think again and I decide to update after I install a SSD in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancel-an-update-when-its-downloading-or/9da548ee-40c4-4a8a-ab2e-44c398f9a7d0
  9. How to download and install Windows updates manually

in Windows 10 News
    How to download and install Windows updates manually: Most home devices that run a version of Microsoft's Windows operating system are updated using Windows Update. Windows Update is a comfortable solution to install patches for the operating system with minimal effort; downside to using Windows Update is that administrators are...
  10. How to delete update 1703. (downloaded but not installed yet)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to delete update 1703. (downloaded but not installed yet): Hello friends. Windows sneakingly managed to fully download the update 1703 to my pc. I had deferred it, I set wireless as metered connection and I lost the battle, the update is downloaded and ready to be installed. But I cant find it in windows update to "delete" it... I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. downloaded windows 10 update - where does it show the results