Windows 10: How To Install Drivers for Blutooth for Windows 10 Home Edition

Discus and support How To Install Drivers for Blutooth for Windows 10 Home Edition in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, and HNY! I would greatly appreciate feedback on how to install the necessary drivers for Bluetooth capability on my computer. It is a Hewlett... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DueDil - DD, Jan 4, 2020.

1. How To Install Drivers for Blutooth for Windows 10 Home Edition

Hello, and HNY!

I would greatly appreciate feedback on how to install the necessary drivers for Bluetooth capability on my computer. It is a Hewlett Packard PC that has Windows 10 Home edition. It's a fairly new computer, and I tried accessing Bluetooth on the device,, even troubleshooted the issue, and the feedback from the computer indicated that it does not currently have Bluetooth capability.

Thanks, in advance, for your assistance.

:)

DueDil - DD, Jan 4, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 4, 2020
  4. How To Install Drivers for Blutooth for Windows 10 Home Edition

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

How To Install Drivers for Blutooth for Windows 10 Home Edition

1. How To Install Drivers for Blutooth for Windows 10 Home Edition - Similar Threads - Install Drivers Blutooth

2. how to download windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to download windows 10 home edition: hello i wanted to ask how to download windows 10 home edition. 3 years ago i brought a dell inspion 153567 which had orignal windows 10 home.and after a few month my system cashed ans lost windows. when i take it to repair,they told me that need to add other windows so they...
  3. Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition: I'm replacing Windows 8.1 with Windows 10. Instead of doing an upgrade from Win 8.1 Pro, I tried a fresh installation. I've downloaded the installation files to a USB flash drive using the media tool. When I boot to the flash drive, the setup skips the screen to enter my...
  4. Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition: I'm replacing Windows 8.1 with Windows 10. Instead of doing an upgrade from Win 8.1 Pro, I tried a fresh installation. I've downloaded the installation files to a USB flash drive using the media tool. When I boot to the flash drive, the setup skips the screen to enter my...
  5. Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition

6. blutooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blutooth driver: How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10? i have a lenovo t530 thinkoad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-driver/4cd8724f-86c3-4b44-962f-792fb5a5df40
  7. Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue

Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue: How to install properly the Windows 10 Home Edition from my Computer Desktop Old version which is the HP L1506 Desktop. Please help me to find the best solution Thank you and Godbless to us....
  8. blutooth installment

blutooth installment: I followed instructions on how to fix blutooth but turns out I don't have it. heres the model of my pc if u can help me install it Predator G3610 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-installment/7eaa327d-06d0-4fbd-9f63-e8e678186a38
  9. blutooth driver is not working

blutooth driver is not working: blutooth driver is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-driver-is-not-working/56097e82-111e-4eab-99ef-ed78eef3f67c
  10. HASP Driver ... how to install for Windows 10 Home

HASP Driver ... how to install for Windows 10 Home: Hi everybody HASP device worked normally for Programm with Windows 7. When installing Programm now with Windows 10 HASP device driver is not automatically installed and the Programm cannot be used. - Where can I find virusfree HASP device driver for Windows 10...