Windows 10: How to Install Dual Boot 10 with CMD Commands

Discus and support How to Install Dual Boot 10 with CMD Commands in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, If you are using Windows 10 operating system, you can install New operating system with cmd comands without a program Must Haves 1.Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tamer tuğ, Oct 5, 2020.

1. How to Install Dual Boot 10 with CMD Commands

hi,

If you are using Windows 10 operating system, you can install New operating system with cmd comands without a program

Must Haves

1.Windows 10 iso installation file

2.Minimum 30 GB virtual disk

3.Cmd comands that we Will apply

Source;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK_sZMubTzQ

Hope it works out for you all
    take easy

:)

tamer tuğ, Oct 5, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Bree, Oct 5, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Dual Booting with Windows 8.1

The procedure below will allow you to boot Windows separately or in dual boot configuration.
    Here's what I recommend to do:
    1. Disconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    2. Install Windows 10 with one drive connected.
    3. After step 2, reconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    4. Boot up Windows 8.1. Open disk management and take a note of the drive letter of Windows 10 OS.
      NOTE: if you boot up Windows 10, then take a note of Windows 8.1 drive letter
    5. Open Admin command prompt and type: bcdboot X:\windows where X: is the drive letter of Windows 10 (Windows 8.1 if you boot from Windows 10 in step 4)
    6. Reboot the PC. You should have a dual boot screen.

NOTE: To break off the dual boot setting, Win+R->msconfig->boot and delete the none default entry on the list.

topgundcp, Oct 5, 2020
  4. How to Install Dual Boot 10 with CMD Commands

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

How to Install Dual Boot 10 with CMD Commands

1. How to Install Dual Boot 10 with CMD Commands - Similar Threads - Install Dual Boot

2. How to install windows without dual boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install windows without dual boot: Hello, i have 2 m.2 ssd's that i want to install windows on however it seems that if i try to install a second instance of windows on the second one it automatically enables the windows dual boot stuff. For my practice i have to make sure this doesnt happen and so far the...
  3. How to install windows without dual boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install windows without dual boot: Hello, i have 2 m.2 ssd's that i want to install windows on however it seems that if i try to install a second instance of windows on the second one it automatically enables the windows dual boot stuff. For my practice i have to make sure this doesnt happen and so far the...
  4. How to install windows without dual boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to install windows and dual boot it with linux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install windows and dual boot it with linux?: In past i had windows 10 in my PC but later i completely removed it and I installed Ubuntu. But now i want to dual boot windows and linux both. I don't know how can i do that?...
  6. How to install windows and dual boot it with linux?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install windows and dual boot it with linux?: In past i had windows 10 in my PC but later i completely removed it and I installed Ubuntu. But now i want to dual boot windows and linux both. I don't know how can i do that?...
  7. How to install windows and dual boot it with linux?

8. How to install Windows 10 after Linux in Dual boot?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to install Windows 10 after Linux in Dual boot?: I have been following all these steps https://itsfoss.com/install-windows-after-ubuntu-dual-boot/But for some when I try to boot the windows installation this appear on the screenI can give more details, but I have followed all the steps in the link above and I have been...
  9. How to install dual boot windows 7 & Windows 10?

How to install dual boot windows 7 & Windows 10?: i already installed windows 10 in my lenovo ideapad 320. It has UEFI & GPT Partition.when i was trying to install windows 7 these are im getting errors 1) stucked on boot logo ( In MBR) 2) keyboard & mouse won't working (In GPT) tried UEFI & legacy mode __/\__ none of them...
  10. How to install on a dual boot system?

How to install on a dual boot system?: I have two systems. System 1 is a desktop running W7 Premium SP1. I did clean install of W10 from iso on separate partition. W10 will not activate using W7 numbers. I suspect that is because I moved W7 to an SSD 6 mos. ago and W10 expects the old HDD. BTW, installed W10 to...