Windows 10: How to Install Epic Games Store

Discus and support How to Install Epic Games Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. I am trying to install Epic Games Store on my pc that I bought secondhand, so I'm using this guide:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TwoDots18, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:17 AM.

1. How to Install Epic Games Store

2. Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:22 PM
  3. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

4. Gimmy77 Win User

How to Install Epic Games Store

[PC] Alan Wake Epic Games Store Language

Same here... EPIC link me to MICROSOFT... this is CRAZY SITUATION.... very

Thema:

How to Install Epic Games Store

1. How to Install Epic Games Store - Similar Threads - Install Epic Games

2. All steam, epic games store and Microsoft store games replaced with this symbol.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All steam, epic games store and Microsoft store games replaced with this symbol.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yologamer2005 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eky0y2/all_steam_epic_games_store_and_microsoft_store/
  3. Remove Epic Game Launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Remove Epic Game Launcher: Please visit the following link to know some methods to remove Epic Game Launcher: https://gadgetraja.com/how-to-uninstall-epic-games-launcher/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-epic-game-launcher/f7d5eb4f-7b93-4a82-88ac-f6e23b0cc174"
  4. [PC] Alan Wake Epic Games Store Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [PC] Alan Wake Epic Games Store Language: Hi, I got Alan Wake on Epic Games Store but the game is in English and I can't put it in French. I've looked for solutions for Steam and GoG versions but there is none for EGS and those that I checked don't work. Have anybody an idea to change the language of the game?...
  5. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher: I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions *Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*...
  6. Epic Games Launcher

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Epic Games Launcher: I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions...
  7. trying to link MICROSOFT to EPIC GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to link MICROSOFT to EPIC GAMES: my son plays Fortnite, on his computer, NOT Xbox!!! He bought Microsoft gift card to use on Fortnite and now we r told to link the accounts for him to receive the funds! its been 72 hours nothing has shown on his account. I cant see how to link a PC Microsoft account to...
  8. Epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic games launcher: [ATTACH] Any help would be nice, tried reinstalling and repairing epic games launcher but still nothing, have no idea how this happened and can't find any info on this error. I need my fortnite xD...
  9. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games Launcher: How do I completely remove Epic Games Launcher that my 16 year old put on my laptop in attempt to install fortnite? One "hot" momma! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/epic-games-launcher/04425c34-4a8f-4318-a882-d8e323a97463
  10. Game Epically on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Game Epically on Windows 10: PC gaming is at its best on Windows 10 thanks to awesome integration with Xbox. But that doesn’t mean you need be a hardcore Xbox gamer to have a blast playing games on Windows 10. Heck, you don’t even need to own an Xbox (but, of course, we wouldn’t blame you if you did)....