Windows 10: How to Install Epic Games Store

Discus and support How to Install Epic Games Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. I am trying to install Epic Games Store on my pc that I bought secondhand, so I'm using this guide:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TwoDots18, Mar 26, 2020.

1. How to Install Epic Games Store

/u/TwoDots18, Mar 26, 2020

2. Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, Mar 26, 2020
  3. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Gimmy77 Win User

How to Install Epic Games Store

[PC] Alan Wake Epic Games Store Language

Same here... EPIC link me to MICROSOFT... this is CRAZY SITUATION.... very

Gimmy77, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

How to Install Epic Games Store

1. How to Install Epic Games Store - Similar Threads - Install Epic Games

2. epic games not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games not installing: Hi, Im trying to install epic games but it says its already running but its not, ive already deleted both using the microsoft program install and uninstall. can anyone help please ive been trying this for so long. it says epic is already running cant install but its not...
  3. epic games not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    epic games not installing: Hi, Im trying to install epic games but it says its already running but its not, ive already deleted both using the microsoft program install and uninstall. can anyone help please ive been trying this for so long. it says epic is already running cant install but its not...
  4. cant install epic games installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install epic games installer: need help with this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-epic-games-installer/bcd208f4-5103-4c50-9d2b-654e0c0d6693
  5. cant install epic games installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install epic games installer: need help with this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-epic-games-installer/bcd208f4-5103-4c50-9d2b-654e0c0d6693
  6. cant install epic games installer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Epic games store doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic games store doesn't work: ok I was doign some things and then to see what happens , I ended task in task manager , I ended the epic games task. Then when I try to open epic games store it keeps giving me an error sayinng ' we have detected several crashes do you want to get help?'then when I press yes...
  8. Epic Games game launcher wont install

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Epic Games game launcher wont install: I keep getting these error messages when trying to download the Epic Games launcher. I have removed all files associated with Epic and have updated Windows to the latest version. Epic support says it's a Microsoft issue. Any ideas how to fix?...
  9. please help ican't instal epic games store launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help ican't instal epic games store launcher: after opening epic games the installer shows me that the application did not run properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-icant-instal-epic-games-store-launcher/a41fc08a-c9a5-42c6-a6ca-612872393ffe
  10. epic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games: when I was trying to change my password on epic games it wanted me to use my current password even though I don't remember my current password and it wont let me login in to fortnite because it always it fails even though it has the auto updates on....