Windows 10: How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox

Discus and support How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Fedora is a Linux Operating System that is very useful for software developers, cloud engineers, and tech enthusiasts in general. Even though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 24, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox

How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox fedora-on-virtualbox.png
    Fedora is a Linux Operating System that is very useful for software developers, cloud engineers, and tech enthusiasts in general. Even though you can install Fedora alongside your current operating system, it makes more sense to create a virtual machine and install Fedora on it. In this post, we are going to do the same […]

This article How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 24, 2022
  2. DoanLam Win User

Windows 10 and Oracle VM virtual box

Hi,

I am facing the same problem, I got the notice it is ready to upgrade to windows 10, however I need to be sure my windows XP - Oracle VM Virtualbox 4.2.28 is compatible with windows 10 if I upgraded to windows 10.

After upgrading, do I need to uninstall the OLD Oracle VM Virtualbox and reinstall the a new version Oracle VM Virtualbox? And what version I should install for free?

Please advise. Thanks

Regards

Doan

DoanLam, Dec 24, 2022
  3. ras.asrat Win User
    Windows 10 v 1703, Oracle VM VirtualBox

Hello community, upgraded to 1703 2 days ago. Most apps are working fine. Except Oracle VM VirtualBox v 5.1.8 stopped working on both computers I upgraded. Luckily there's a new version out ( VBox 5.1.22), installed it & works fine. Just wanted to give
    you a heads up if you run into the same problem.

ras.asrat, Dec 24, 2022
  4. jlucas45 Win User

Oracle VM VirtualBox

Are there any updates on the issue of running Oracle VM Virtual Box on Windows 10? I've tried different compatibility modes, Administrator rights...so far, it won't even indicate and error message...

jlucas45, Dec 24, 2022
Thema:

1. How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox - Similar Threads - install Fedora Oracle

2. How to Install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to Install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox: [ATTACH]Windows 11 is one of the hottest topics in the world of computers, and many are willing to test this much-awaited Operating System. The best way to test it is on a Virtual Machine. Hence, we brought to you this guide to install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox. Can...
  3. How do i remove Oracle VM VirtualBox from my system???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i remove Oracle VM VirtualBox from my system???: My windows update keeps getting stuck at 25% because it keeps telling me to uninstall something called VirtualBox. Yet after thoroughly scouring my entire PC there is NO SUCH APP installed ANYWHERE on my PC! Im at my wits end here. Ive even tried google the solution and...
  4. Oracle Virtualbox not compatible with windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Oracle Virtualbox not compatible with windows 10: I have wanted to update my windows 10 version 1909 to windows 10 version 20h2 but i kept getting error that says VirtualBox Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10, But i dont even have the app [ATTACH]...
  5. Oracle VM Virtualbox is not compatible with Windows 10

Oracle VM Virtualbox is not compatible with Windows 10: I have been asked by Microsoft to uninstall Oracle VM VirtualBox as it is not compatible with Windows 10. I have no clue, whether to uninstall it or not or how to proceed further.? Because without uninstalling, I can't update windows 10. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox

i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox: hi, a week ago when my windows 10 update arrived it showed that i need to uninstall VM Oracle VirtualBox because the windows version doesn't the app. i can't find it anywere, not in control panel and redegit....
  7. installing vm VirtualBox extension pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    installing vm VirtualBox extension pack: I am trying to download a vm VirtualBox extension pack from VirtualBox site, but when it is downloaded it cannot be installed. when I ope it through an error message says: " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. please install an app...
  8. Samba broken on Fedora 31 VM

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Samba broken on Fedora 31 VM: Hi folks These issues are raised here because some people might think it's a VMWare or Windows problem -- in this case both Ms and VMware seem entirely innocent for once !!!. Those trying latest updates to FEDORA as a VM (Fedora 31 kernel 5.X.X) will probably find SAMBA...
  9. BSOD when installing Oracle VirtualBox

BSOD when installing Oracle VirtualBox: I'm currently trying to install VirtualBox 6.0.6 on my Windows 10 laptop, but halfway through the installation (I assume when it is trying to install the USB driver for it), I get a BSOD with the stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL. I have updated my drivers, made sure I...
  10. Oracle Virtualbox install fails to launch

Oracle Virtualbox install fails to launch: I run the installer and it appears to work but then I have two issues; 1. I get the following error when I try and launch virtualbox; Failed to acquire the virtual box COM object Completely failed to instantiate CLSID_VirtualBox: ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND 0x80070002. Result...