Windows 10: How to install firmware in order to update windows

Discus and support How to install firmware in order to update windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In order to update my windows, which is seemingly affecting me from other functions, I am being told to "continue installing firmware." I am not sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by llyyyh, Jan 11, 2020.

1. llyyyh Win User

How to install firmware in order to update windows

In order to update my windows, which is seemingly affecting me from other functions, I am being told to "continue installing firmware." I am not sure where to go in order to do this. someone help. please :

:)

llyyyh, Jan 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 11, 2020
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jan 11, 2020
  4. How to install firmware in order to update windows

PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

How to install firmware in order to update windows

1. How to install firmware in order to update windows - Similar Threads - install firmware order

2. Firmware update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firmware update: My laptop got restarted after update and now it's has been frozen since one hour on this. Can anyone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firmware-update/584bd16e-a618-4c78-baeb-da7bcc9fe8c6
  3. Firmware update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firmware update: My laptop got restarted after update and now it's has been frozen since one hour on this. Can anyone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firmware-update/584bd16e-a618-4c78-baeb-da7bcc9fe8c6
  4. Firmware update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firmware update: https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=uefi%5Cres_%7B12b99262-648c-4365-bafd-eb869fb72094%7DHi, I need documentation for these two files in the link are the above updates compatible with my device if someone pointed out the link to the documentation thanks in...
  5. Firmware update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firmware update: https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=uefi%5Cres_%7B12b99262-648c-4365-bafd-eb869fb72094%7DHi, I need documentation for these two files in the link are the above updates compatible with my device if someone pointed out the link to the documentation thanks in...
  6. Firmware update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Check Firmware update Version installed on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Check Firmware update Version installed on Windows 10: Has anyone found a way to determine which version is currently installed apart from within regedit? ie I want to check which firmware Driver pack version installed SurfaceLaptop3_Win10_18362_20.121.13124.0.msi thanks...
  8. Firmware install interrupted

Firmware install interrupted: I was installing a firmware update for Thunderbolt 3 and it was interrupted. Now my computer crashes whenever it boots. I cannot reset my pc using the recovery enviorment. I'm not even sure it would solve the problem, but when I try to do a system restore using the command...
  9. How to figure out what firmware was installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to figure out what firmware was installed: Good morning, My SurfaceGo just installed some new firmware. I checked the UpdateHistory but could not find anything. Any suggestions on how to figure out what firmware was installed ? Thanks Lee 127740
  10. How to figure out what firmware was installed

How to figure out what firmware was installed: Good morning, My SurfaceGo just installed some new firmware. I checked the UpdateHistory but could not find anything. Any suggestions on how to figure out what firmware was installed ? Thanks Lee 127740